Subject: [magma] magma/julian: MGMD draft request (lazyness)

From: "Toerless Eckert (eckert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:31:10 -0800

Julian/*:

Would it be possible to amend the name of the draft to be eg:

  Multicast Group Membership Discovery MIB (IGMP and MLD)
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That would make "IGMP and MLD" show up in rfc-index.txt and would make
it IMHO easier to find this RFC later on, when looking for a MIB
for IGMP and/or MLD (ok, you could correlate via the "obosoletes"
notion,but still).

Thanks!
    Toerless

P.S.: And i am not even asking for a name change to
"Multicast Group and Channel ...", because obviously a "Group" only
notion makes it still sound as if there was only ASM, and no SSM,
but i've given up on tryng to get SSM be equally mentioned to ASM *sigh*

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma