Subject: MANET Testbed.

From: Koushik Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:09:10 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
 Is there any freely available Testbed or Simulation Software available
for testing MANET protocls ?

Thanks in advance.

Koushik.

***********************************************************************
 Koushik Chakraborty                                
 Senior Undergraduate,                          
 Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering.   
 Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur        
 India.    
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Contact Address :-                              E-mail :

  Room no. A111, Hall - 1                         [email-masked].     
  IIT Kanpur,                                     [email-masked]  
  Pin 208016.
  India.   

***********************************************************************