Subject: 802.11 Simulation

From: Marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:41:07 -0500

Eleftheria

I know of a very crude simulation of the 802.11 in Opnet. It is part of
their contributed library set. They also have some documentation for it
on their web site. www.mil3.com

Martin Reilly
Sr. Systems Engineer
BAE Systems
631 262-8448
[email-masked]

Dear All,

I am studying the IEEE 802.11 standard as part of my MSC project. I am
wondering if any of you knows whether there is already a simulation
implementation of IEEE 802.11 (preferably on MAISIE/PARSEC or C), and if

so if the code is available on the net.

Look forward to any replies and thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Eleftheria