Subject: references needed

From: Nitin H Vaidya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:27:57 -0500 (CDT)

hello all

I am looking for papers/tech reports on the following
topics:

* TCP in mobile ad hoc networks (I know of two papers,
  Holland99 and Chandran98)

* Security issues in mobile ad hoc networks - I know a
  handful of papers, but not enough

* Implementation reports. I have the CMU implementation
  paper - other implementations have been "reported",
  but not much written technical material seems available on
  those
  
If you know any relevant (and publicly available) papers/reports,
please e-mail me the pointers.

I am looking for these as a source of additional material for
my tutorial to be presented at MobiCom 2000.

Best regards.

- nitin

---

From: Leonard Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:35:25 -0400

Hi, Nitin

I am not sure if you mean a simulation when you say "implementation," 
but for tutorial purposes you will find the Larsson/Hedman thesis very
good:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99mar/slides/

Look for manet-thesis-99mar.pdf

-- Len Miller
________________________________________________________
*._..*.*_.***__*..*._..*._..*.*._.***._*_***_.*..*...*_*
--------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Leonard E. Miller
    Wireless Communications Technologies Group
    National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
Address: 100 Bureau Drive Stop 8920, Bldg. 820, Room 445
    Gaithersburg, Maryland 20899-8920
Phone: 301-975-8018        Fax: 301-590-0932
email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
http://w3.antd.nist.gov/wctg/