Subject: Re: ABR MANET Draft & Implementation Paper

From: Chai Keong Toh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Someone informed me that they cannot find the ABR (Long-lived
Associativity-Based Ad Hoc Routing) MANET Draft for which I
presented in the IETF Meeting on March 1999.

It is available in:

http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~cktoh/o.txt

Our protocol implementation status can be found in:
http://tonnant.itd.nrl.navy.mil/manet/survey/cktohreport.html

A paper discussing ABR protocol implementation with performance
results obtained from field trials will soon appear in Proceedings 
of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications & Networks,
2000.

Comments are welcome.

Prof. C-K. Toh
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
GA 30332, USA. Fax: 404 894 7883 Tel: 404 894 7468 
URL: www.ece.gatech.edu/~cktoh/
--------------------------------------------------