Subject: MANET Agenda

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

All,

The agenda for the upcoming Manet WG mtg is below.

Please read the relevant drafts in preparation.

-scott

*******************************************************************************

M. Scott Corson                                 Institute for Systems Research
[email-masked]                              A.V. Williams Bldg. (115)
Phone: 301-405-6630 (Rm. 2205 AVW)              University of Maryland     
Fax:   301-314-8586                             College Park, MD  20742

*******************************************************************************

Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (manet) Agenda
Thursday, Aug 3, 13:00-15:00

Agenda Bashing (5 min)

Unicast draft-related presentations

AODV Draft Update - C. Perkins (15 min)

OLSR Simulation Results/Implementation Report - A. Qayyum (15 min)

TBRPF Draft Overview - R. Ogier (20 min)

Multicast draft-related presentations

DDM Draft Overview - L. Ji (20 min)

General MANET Discussion Items (45 min)

* Working Group Protocol Status (10+ min)

* Discussion on MANET Broadcast (10+ min)

* Discussion on MANET Autoconfiguration (10+ min)

* Discussion on Proactive vs. Reactive Routing (time permitting)