Subject: re: An On-Line Real Estate System So Automated it Works Even if You Don't Own a Computer!

From: Rand Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:39:57 -0700

The world's first On-Line Automated Real Estate System and Custom Consumer
Web Site FREE to You for 30 Full Days:

http://www.iProCenter.com

Yes, today you can log onto http://www.iProCenter.com and discover for
yourself, FREE of charge for a full 30 days, the awesome power of the
world's first REAL ESTATE PRODUCTIVITY CENTER! You have never seen anything
like this beforeŠuntil today, it simply hasn¹t existed!

Would you like a simple-to-use automated system which includes your own
private on line office?  Would you like to harness the awesome power of
technology without having to spend time having to learn how to do it?  Are
you are sick and tired of waiting for technology to get cheap enough to make
sense for you to use it?  Would you love to have a custom web site and on
line automated assistant working around the clock attracting and servicing
hundreds of home buyers and sellersŠwhile you sleep? Guess what?

Right now, today, you can be one of the first to arm yourself with the
Nation¹s first and only fully automated service system.  In fact you can use
this dynamic new Productivity Center System with every feature listed below,
fully activated and personalized just for you, for a full 30 days FREE of
charge.  And that¹s just the beginning.  I know your skeptical but please
take a minute and read onŠ

Here¹s what you will get when you go to http://www.iProCenter.com:

v On-Line Email System in your name
v Complete Automated On-Line Follow-up system. (Auto-responders.)
v FREE site name. (Whatever you choose.)
v Unlimited listings at no extra charge. (Plus Instant Flyer Feature)
v Easy-edit format (Change anything, anytime, with ease.)
v Insta-Site feature. (You'll be up and running with your very own
customized     website and Productivity Command Center within 5 minutes or
less)
v Weekly Marketing Workshops hosted by Master Marketer Rand Smith and many
other top national marketing experts.
v Unlimited links you can add or change easily, anytime.
v Daily motivational quote or hot marketing tip. (Or both!)
v Database functionality. Do broadcast emails or send snail mail with a
simple click of a mouse.
v Complete online calendar with action plans.
v You get access to over 3,000,000 million properties framed in your
siteŠ(#1 reason buyers go on line is to view homes)

For a limited time, all up-front fees are waived. Hurry, you can get 30 days
to see if this isn¹t the hottest marketing system ever offered on line or
off!! Go to 
http://www.iProCenter.com right now and get armed with the most potent
on-line arsenal of automated system and tools ever offered in one place.

Fast-Action Idea: DON'T GET LEFT OUT!

Go to  http://www.iProCenter.com , register, then wrap your arms around the
world's first Productivity Center for real estate agents. So easy to use, it
almost seems unfair.

Finally, a utility that will deliver you what you want: productivity, real
world systems, qualified leads and, of course, CASH IN THE PANTS!

So go ahead, get a jump on your competition and sign up today!

Be blessed,

Rand Smith
Real Estate by Rand

---

From: Rand Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:59:57 -0700

Be blessed,

Rand Smith
Real Estate by Rand