Subject: Fwd: WG Last Call for Comments

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 15:52:14 -0800

oops.. correction the deadline date should be Monday, January 15, 2001...
-joe

>ALL:
>
>This message is to announce a "WG Last-Call for comments" schedule on the 
>present core unicast ID documents of both DSR and AODV.  The intention is 
>to submit these documents for EXPERIMENTAL RFC consideration after this WG 
>Last-Call period.  The documents are, more specifically, 
>draft-ietf-manet-dsr-04.txt and draft-ietf-manet-aodv-07.txt within the 
>manet WG.
>
>Friday, January 14 is the final date set for comments under this WG 
>Last-Call.  We are giving a little extra time than the typical 2-4 weeks 
>due to the upcoming holidays that may occupy many of us.
>
>Please note, this is not a general IESG Last-Call on these documents, 
>which MAY occur at a later date if these documents progress for 
>EXPERIMENTAL status consideration. Please read RFC2026 if you desire more 
>clarification on EXPERIMENTAL RFC purpose and procedure.
>
>Regards,
>Joe and Scott