Subject: A new book on Ad Hoc Networking

From: Zygmunt Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:38:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone,

Please take a look at the following announcement of a book on Ad Hoc
Networking:

	http://www.awlonline.com/product/0,2627,0201309769,00.html

Enjoy!

Zygmunt.
===-=-=-==
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    tel: +1-607-255-3454
Wireless Networks Laboratory		                  
School of Electrical Engineering         fax: +1-607-255-9072 
Cornell University
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 e-mail: [email-masked]
Ithaca, NY 14853			 
U.S.A                             http://www.ee.cornell.edu/~haas/wnl.html
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:31:47 -0800

Hello folks,

I should give a "better" URL:
	http://204.179.152.61/book/0,3828,0201309769,00.html

The URL quoted in the message below is correct, but it
will disappear soon and it contains outdated information.
The "better" URL shows the corrected cover art and so on.

Thanks for your interest.  It isn't my intention to use
the working group for publicity purposes, but on the other
hand I did want to enable people to avoid using a stale URL.

Regards,
Charlie P.