Subject: Ad hoc routing

From: Olivier Camp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:38:43 +0100

eSafe Protect Gateway (tm) a vérifié ce courrier, il ne contient 
aucun virus.

eSafe Protect Gateway (tm) a vérifié ce courrier, il ne contient 
aucun virus.

Hello all,

We're a group of three and we have recently joined a project dealing
about the security aspects of Ad Hoc Networks and MANET  is a new field
for all of us. We have now reached a phase where we are studying the
different routing protocols used in these networks and have found around
20 of them. Before studying them in detail, we were wondering if some
could already be considered as emerging standards or were recommended
for some types of networks depending on size, mobility, security, ...
I know this is a very general question for this mailing list, but at
least I'm sure that many of you here have the answer.

You can email us directly at :  [email-masked]
                                             [email-masked]
                                             [email-masked]

Thanks in advance

Olivier Camp