Subject: CFP: ACM SIGMOBILE Conf 2001

From: "DAWN Research Lab - Dr. Sivalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:26:49 -0700

Dear Colleague,

Enclosed below please find the Call for Participation for the ACM
SIGMOBILE Seventh Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing
and Networking to be held in Rome, Italy from July 16-21, 2001.

For those of you already familiar with this conference, you will
notice that our usual acronym is missing.  We were asked not to use
our traditional name on penalty of law since it is an existing Italian
trademark.  Needless to say, the conference will have all the features
you have come to know and love as well as exciting new ones, and we
hope that you will join us in beautiful Rome this summer.

As you might already know, the conference has an established
reputation as the pre-eminent conference in this area owing to the
exceptionally high quality of papers, excellent tutorials and
workshops, and stimulating panels conducted by mobile computing
illuminati of various stripes.

For complete information about the upcoming conference, please visit:
     http://www.research.ibm.com/acm_sigmobile_conf_2001/

We apologize if you received multiple copies of this Call for
Participation.  Please feel free to distribute it to those who might
be interested.

Very truly yours,

ACM SIGMOBILE Seventh Annual International Conference on Mobile
Computing and Networking 2001 Organizing Committee

***********************************************************************
			Call for Participation

			    ACM SIGMOBILE
	    The Seventh Annual International Conference on
		   Mobile Computing and Networking

		       July 16-21, Rome, Italy

		      Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

	http://www.research.ibm.com/acm_sigmobile_conf_2001/
		    http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/

	Conference Early Registration Deadline: June 1, 2001
	      Hotel Registration Deadline: May 15, 2001

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the limited availability of hotel
       rooms in the vicinity of the conference, attendees are urged to
       register both for the conference and hotel as soon as possible.

***********************************************************************

The ACM SIGMOBILE Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing
and Networking is dedicated to addressing the challenges of the
wireless revolution. The conference serves as the premier
international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and
applications that support the symbiosis of mobile computers and
wireless networks.  The conference covers all areas of mobile
computing and wireless and mobile networking at the link layer and
above.

The following events are planned as part of the conference:

     * Technical Program (including Challenges Papers)
       --> Now available on the website
     * Tutorials
     * Panels
     * Research Demos
     * Workshops
     * Venture Capital Session
     * Social Events

Please visit the conference web-site for more details and for
registration information.

IMPORTANT DATES:

     CONFERENCE Registration Start Date:     April 16, 2001
	       Early Registration Deadline: June   1, 2001
	       Late  Registration Deadline: July   12, 2001

     After July 12th, only on-site registration available

	       On-site registration:	    July 15 -- 21, 2001

     HOTEL registration deadline:	    May 15, 2001

***********************************************************************