Subject: IMEP ?

From: Julien Cartigny <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 10:40:03 +0200

Hello,

I'm Trying to implement a new ad'hoc algorithm and i'm very interested 
by the IMEP support. But actually the last draft is outdated (on the 
IETF site). Is IMEP is still valuable or it's not interesting to 
continue to work with it ????

Thank you

---

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 08:16:36 -0400

Julien,

IMEP underwent a fair bit of work the past couple of years at the
University of Maryland (UMD) and is now running quite nicely under linux in
support of TORA.

UMD is looking to make a public release of TORA/IMEP source code shortly
for those interested in playing with the stuff.  Sadly both drafts are
rather out of date right now.

A paper describing the work done on IMEP appeared last year at WCNC'00, and
a copy is available on request.

-Scott