Subject: CFP: Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Wireless LANs and Mobile Ad Hoc Networks and QoS Issues

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:48:40 -0800 (PST)

Call for Papers 

Invited Session Title: Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Wireless
LANs and Mobile Ad Hoc Networks and QoS Issues

Invited Session in the 6th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, 
Cybernetics and Informatics, (SCI 2002) Orlando, Florida, USA, July 14 
-18, 2002

Topics of Interest
	
Wireless LANs & Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (not limited to)

	Simulation, Modeling and performance evaluation of Wireless 
        LANs, such as IEEE 802.11, HIPERLAN, and Ad hoc Networks.
	Quality-of-service issues in Wireless LANs (IEEE 802.11e, 
        HIPERLAN/2, etc.) and Ad Hoc Networks.
	Power Consumption issues
	Higher data rates
	3G/4G-WLAN
	Differentiated Services for Wireless LANs
	Co-existence of the IEEE 802.11 and 802.15
	Resource Management 
	Analytical methods.

Deadlines

Submission of Extended Abstracts: February 05, 2002
Notification of Acceptance: March 05, 2002
Camera Ready Copies:  April 03, 2002

Session Co-Organizers/co-chairs

Dr. Yang Xiao, Micro Linear, USA
Dr. Bin Wang, Wright State University, USA

Instructions For Submission

Submission should be in the form of extended abstracts up to 4 pages 
long. All submitted contributions will be subject to peer review on the

basis of technical correctness, quality, relevance, originality, 
significance, and clarity.  Abstracts should be in MS Word, PDF or PS 
format. Submissions should be sent to the session's co-organizers. 
Successful submissions will be asked to submit a full paper. Full 
papers must be formatted according to IEEE-CS guidelines

Electronic Submission:

Dr. Yang Xiao: [email-masked]
Dr. Bin Wang: [email-masked]

For more details check at http://www.iiis.org/sci2002/
last updated 12/15/01

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! 
http://auctions.yahoo.com