Subject: OLSR in GloMoSim

From: "vikas p verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Feb 2002 01:56:11 -0000

Hi All,

Can anyone please clarify if OLSR has been simulated for Ad hoc n/w in GloMoSim as yet.

Vikas

---

From: Xiaoyan Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:11:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Vikas,

OLSR has been simulated in GloMoSim by UCLA. An ICC 2002 paper:
"Scalable Ad Hoc Routing in Large, Dense Wireless
Networks Using  Clustering and Landmarks" contains some simulation
results.

Best,

Xiaoyan

---

From: Gitte Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 11:03:58 +0100

Hi Xiaoyan

Is this paper available from anywhere else than the proceedings, as I
would like to read it?

Regards,
Gitte Hansen

---

From: Xiaoyan Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:50:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Gitte,

You can find the paper at  URL:
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/NRL/wireless/papers.html

best,

Xiaoyan