Subject: [manet] PARO - Route Redirect messages

From: "vikas p verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Mar 2002 13:13:48 -0000

Hi,

According to the internet draft Route Redirect messages in 
PARO(Power Aware Routing Optimization) are sent at two times. One 
will be when the node feels that it can optimize a particular 
route for a given source destination pair. The other would be 
when
it no longer optimizes the route. Can any body please let me know 
as to how will the source node react to the second case. Will it 
start searching a new route all over from scratch? And when will 
the intermediate node calculate that it no longer optimizes a 
route. Is there any fixed interval for this, depending upon 
mobility?

Thanks
Vikas.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet