Subject: [manet] MobileMesh Opnet Model Availability

From: "Kevin H. Grace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:18:39 -0500

Opnet simulation models of the MobileMesh Routing Protocol and
MobileMesh Link Discovery Protocol are now available from Opnet's
website:

 ftp://opguest:[email-masked]/433/

Included in this distribution are numerous modifications and bug fixes
to the 802.11 wireless LAN process model and related pipeline
stages. 

Please refer to the file "Readme-MobileMeshOpnet.pdf" in the
distribution for more details.

Information about the MobileMesh protocols and Open Source Linux
distribution 
is available at:

 http://www.mitre.org/tech_transfer/mobilemesh/

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet