Subject: [manet] DSR implementation

From: Jacob Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jun 2002 18:33:55 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had gotten the DSR implementation for Linux
called "Piconet II" (sourceforge.net/projects/piconet) working. It was
done by Alex Song.

ping between nodes works fine. FTP can connect, I can log in and list
the direcotry contents - but the minute I try to transfer a 2KB file
nothing happens!!

Tcpdump reports a number of very strange looking packets. I am not
able to reproduce these packets with the netfilter hooks (either pre
route or post route). Anyone knows where in the netfilter chain,
tcpdump views it's packets?

Regards, Jacob

-- 
Jacob Hansen. U of Copenhagen, Dept. of Computer Science
e-mail : [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet