Subject: [manet] About TBRPF

From: syoshida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:41:24 +0900

Hi, all.

We have tried to install TBRPF in NS2.1b8 but we have not suceeded it so far.
Our install environment is Vine Linux 2.5 (kernel ver. 2.4.18) for i386.
We read "README" file in tbrpf directry and followed the procedure written 
in that file. Our procedure and problems are summarized in the following. I 
appreciate if anyone could give us some suggestions.

1.   We unpacked the TBRPF tar ball in ns-2.1b8/ and did make in 
ns2.1b8/tbrpf. but make returned error. So, we added the following function 
to the file priqueue.cc under directory ns-2.1b8/ and added the change of 
priqueue.h.
         Packet *PriQueue::filter_for_dest(nsaddr_t dest)
After that we passed through make without error.

2.  We added the exact code to ns-2.1b8/tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl, 
ns-2.1b8/lib/ns-mobilenode.tcl and ns-2.1b8/lib/ex/wireless.tcl.

3.  We edited Makefile and did make.(no errors)

4.  To run a tbrpf-based simulation, but we have failed.

    After that, we edited the wireless.tcl file to use "dsr" and execute, 
    but error occured.
    
    And Does anyone use ns to simulate TBRPF? 
    Would you please give us some suggestions for us to solve these problems?

Best regards,

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Japan, Niigata University 
Sota Yoshida
[email-masked]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet