Subject: [manet] AODV-UU v0.5 with NS-2 support!

From: Erik Nordström <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 19:16:58 +0200

Hello.

AODV-UU version 0.5 is now available for download on the AODV-UU
webpage: http://www.docs.uu.se/~henrikl/aodv.

AODV-UU runs in Linux on normal PC-computers and on PDAs like the Zaurus
or the iPAQ.

This release also makes it possible to run AODV-UU in NS-2, i.e. you can
run the same AODV code in the real-world and in simulation!!!

The NS-2 performance of AODV-UU using link layer feedback is similar to
the existing AODV implementation in NS-2. AODV-UU also properly
implements features like HELLO messages and expanding ring search, which
seem to be broken in the NS-2 bundled AODV implementation. Also, AODV-UU
is compliant with the AODV draft version 10.

Bug reports and other feedback is always appreciated.

Best Regards

Erik Nordström
IT-department
Uppsala University

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet