Subject: [manet] 5th ACM Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia (WoWMoM2002), September 28, 2002

From: Gergely Zaruba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:45:37 -0500

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.]

                                          CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                                              WoWMoM 2002
                                The 5th ACM Workshop on Wireless Mobile
Multimedia

http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002

                                                   September 28, 2002 -
Atlanta, Georgia
                                        (in conjunction with
MobiCom'2002)

WoWMoM is the premier international forum, sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE,
for discussions between researchers, practitioners and students
interested in the symbiosis of mobile computers, wireless networks,
and multimedia systems.

The WoWMoM 2002 technical program (http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002)
presents 15 papers organized into four sessions:

i)   Multimedia over Wireless and Mobile Networks
ii)  Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
iii) Wireless and Mobile Networks Performance
iv)  Unicast and Multicast in Next Generation Wireless Networks

The technical program also includes a panel session. The panel,
organized by D. Raychaudhuri (WINLAB/Rutgers University),  discusses
the
future technologies for wireless multimedia networking:

"Which Wireless Network Technology will Prevail for
Scalable                                    Mobile Multimedia Services:
Cellular (3G/4G) vs.
WLAN? Both? Neither?".

The workshop program is available at http://www.ing.unipi.it/wowmom2002

Best Regards,

Marco Conti
WoWMoM 2002, TPC co-chair

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet