Subject: [manet] ns2 & Monarch install problem

From: Yougu Yuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:42:30 -0400

Hi, 

I'm wondering whether someone can answer some questions regarding the ns2 & 
Monarch installation. I tried to use ns2.1b3, as recommended in the Monarch 
webpage, but ./install reports "duplicate case variable" in a few places, and 
the same problem persists in b4 and b5. 

Then I turned to ns2 2.1b9, but when compiling Monarch 1.1.2, there are a lot 
of files (Makefile.in) missing. I put some empty "Makefile.in" in place to 
let it pass, then it complains that it cannot find "Tcl.h".

I didn't find related troubleshoot information on the web or in the document 
of ns2/Monarch. Would someone give me some pointer on where to find such 
information or give some suggestion based on your experience on this?

Thank you.

-- 
Yougu Yuan

----------------------------------------------------
Office Phone 603-646-0679    [email-masked]
Dept. of Computer Science, Dartmouth College
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet