Subject: [manet] software available: mobiemu

From: Yongguang Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:22:39 -0500

I'd like to announce the availability of mobiemu version 1.2, as
described in my MobiHoc02 paper, at http://mobiemu.sourceforge.net.

MobiEmu is a tool for emulating mobile ad-hoc network environment
with a fixed network of Linux machines (kernel 2.4 and above)
in a laboratory setting. It can support virtually any mobility
scenario (such as ns2 scenarios) without actually moving the
nodes physically. It is good for MANET (mobile ad-hoc network)
research that requires testing a real implementation or application
with different mobility patterns.  It is also good for classroom
education use.

For other manet research at HRL: www.wins.hrl.com/projects/adhoc.

Yongguang Zhang, HRL Labs & UT Austin
http://www.wins.hrl.com/people/ygz
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/ygz

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet