Subject: [manet] How link layer notification actually works??

From: "Marwaha Shivanajay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:22:02 +0800

Hi,
I am curious to know how how link layer notifications actually work in
MANETs.
Is there any paper/RFC where I can read about it. Can anybody tell me
something about this.
 
Thanks in advance,
Shivanajay Marwaha
***************************************************
Research Scholar
Electrical & Computer Engineering Dept.,
National University of Singapore.
10, Kent Ridge Crescent, Singapore 119260
***************************************************

A recent news article that I read & wish to share:
http://www.lucent.com/press/0902/020918.nsb.html
(Lucent Technologies successfully demonstrates seamless roaming between
WiFi and 3G UMTS wireless networks )