Subject: [manet] !!About Addresing of MANET!!

From: Denis Cobos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:03:07 -0400

Hi everybody
  Iam writing from Venezuela, and my english is not very good... I'm sorry

do anyone of you know about a good reference or paper that explain the 
consideration at addressing
about  the MANET's Protocols, also the cause about having always the same 
address while moving through the MANET.

Thanks :-)
  Denis Cobos
  Central University of Venezuela
  sciences faculty
  Computation's School
  ICARO

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Ankur Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:05:08 +0800

Hi Dennis

If you are interested in addressing in Manets, you can have a look at the
following papers.

1. "Weak Duplicate Address Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks" by Nitin H.
Vaidya.

2. "An IP Address Configuration Algorithm for Zeroconf. Mobile Multi-hop
Ad-Hoc Networks" by Mesut Gunes, Jorg Reibel.

3. "IP address autoconfiguration for ad hoc networks" by C. E. Perkins, E.
M. Royer, and S. R. Das (Internet Draft)

4. "MANETconf: Configuration of hosts in a mobile ad hoc network" by S.
Nesargi and R. Prakash (INFOCOM 2002)

5. "Efficient network layer addressing for mobile ad hoc networks" by J.
Boleng  (Colorado School of Mines)

You can find other papers by refering to the references written in these
papers.

Regards
Ankur Jain

---

From: "Ankur Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:05:08 +0800

Hi Dennis

Regards
Ankur Jain