Subject: [manet] OPNET Modeler Version 9 and MANET models

From: Frank Kargl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:51:15 +0200

Dear all,

I'm currently evaluation OPNET Modeler (Version 9.0.A PL2) for doing 
some studies about MANETs. Most of the existing modules (DSR, AODV, 
MobileMesh ...) rely on older versions of the Modeler to run correctly, 
e.g. there is a problem with the DSR module that Marc Ribet ported to 
8.1.A PL2 that seems to be related to timing issues in the 802.11 
module. I already had contact with Marc, but he is currently busy with 
other things but gave me some good ideas what to look for.

Before starting any effort to adapt these modules myself, has anyone 
started a siminlar try before? Finished? Run into what problems?

Regards ... Frank

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Frank Kargl          Multimedia Computing, University of Ulm, Germany
  Mail:[email-masked] http://www.uni-ulm.de/~fkargl/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use the SOURCE, Luke !  I feel a great disturbance in the SOURCE.
             But beware of the Microsoft side of the SOURCE !

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet