Subject: [manet] Access to interface queue at routing level??

From: Riadh Marrakchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:25:33 +0200

Hi,
can someone tell me if we could access to the interface queue and to the
IP packets in that queue (I mean in the real world. In NS-2 it is not a
problem)?? is it also possible to access to the IP-Header of these
packets??
This access is allowed in the aodv version under ns-2.1b8a but not in
ns-2.1b9, so that it is possible to salvage the packets even if they are
already in the interface queue (see rt_down in aodv.cc, ns-2.1b8a).
That's one reason for the better simulation results of aodv in the older
version. I don't know if it is fair!!! One other reason is in my next
email.
Regards
Riadh

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet