Subject: [manet] Announcement: Java mobility scenario generator & analyser "BonnMotion"

From: Christian de Waal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:21:10 +0200

Dear Mobile Ad Hoc Networkers,

we would like to announce that "BonnMotion", the mobility scenario 
generator and analysis tool we are developing at the University of Bonn, 
is now available under the terms of the GPL at

    http://www.cs.uni-bonn.de/IV/BonnMotion/

The software is able to create scenarios according to several mobility 
models and to analyse characteristics as e.g. connectedness or node 
degrees. The scenarios can also be converted to a format such that they 
can be used for simulations with ns-2.

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,
Christian de Waal

-- 
_____________________________________________________________________
Christian de Waal

University of Bonn                     Tel.:   +49-228-73-4548
Institute of Computer Science IV       Fax:    +49-228-73-4571
Roemerstr. 164                         E-mail: [email-masked]
D-53117 Bonn, Germany                  http:   www.cs.uni-bonn.de/IV/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet