Subject: [manet] QualNet World Invitation

From: "Lucinda Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:48:00 -0700

Hello MANET list,

Some of you may know about QualNet, a network simulator for MANET and other
networks. Scalable Network Technologies, the company that develops QualNet,
is putting on a users conference called QualNet World October 10th and 11th
in Anaheim, California.

Since there is good potential for cross pollination between the MANET
research community and the QualNet user base, we are inviting people on the
MANET mailing list to attend QualNet World. If you have used QualNet or
GloMoSim for your research, we would also like to invite you to present your
work at QualNet World. The audience will consist of some academic users, as
well as people from commercial and military organizations who do network
simulation. If you are interested in presenting your work, please send a 500
word abstract of your presentation to [email-masked] by
Sep 30th.

Whether or not you are interested in speaking, we would like to invite you
to attend QualNet World. For a complete schedule of events, including a 3
hour QualNet tutorial Friday afternoon, please see

http://www.scalable-networks.com/qualnetworld

Please RSVP by September 27th, as space is limited. You can register online
at

http://www.scalable-networks.com/qualnetworld/registration.html

-Lucinda Brown
Scalable Network Technologies