Subject: [manet] Mathematical analysis of TCP over mobile IP networks?

From: Liangping Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:51:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

   Does anyone know if there is already any work on mathematical
analysis of TCP over mobile IP networks? As far as I know, there
are some simulation-based studies about TCP over mobile IP networks.
But I am looking for deterministic/stochastic modeling of TCP in
mobile IP networks, which have one hop of wireless link as compared
to the conventional IP networks.

   Thanks!

Liangping Ma

-----------------------

ECE Dept.
University of Delaware
Newark, Delaware, 19716

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet