Subject: [manet] Attacks on mobile ad hoc networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 3:12:47 EDT

Hi,
           Can any one help me to find the vulnerabilities of ad hoc
networks? I was able to figure out attacks that can occur due to
selfishness of nodes, or attacks due to compromised nodes or attacks
related to physical layer like signal jamming and somethings like that. I 
will be very thankful if any one can help me in finding attacks related
to transport layer or data link layer, or any other attacks related to
network or physical layers.

Thank You.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Van Leeuwen, Brian P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:31:07 -0700

A report discussing several specific threats directed at the routing data of
an ad hoc network will answer some of your questions. The report addresses
security issues that arise even when authentication mechanisms are used to
protect the ad hoc routing data. The report is available at:

http://infoserve.sandia.gov/cgi-bin/techlib/access-control.pl/2001/013119.pd
f

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 12:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Attacks on mobile ad hoc networks

Hi,

Thank You.