Subject: [manet] Ariadne time interval

From: zhen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:22:10 -0400

Hey,folks,

I have a simple question which seems not clear from the paper"Ariadne:..".If 
you could give me a brief explanation, I would appreciate it a lot.

The question is about the time interval. Are all nodes in same time-interval
at the same time? If not, how to guarantee that the keys of nodes on the path
from initiator to target are not disclosed?

best wish

Zhen Zhen
Dalhousie University
Faculty of Computer Science

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Vikram Kanodia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:34:00 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Is anybody aware of a study quantifying the Co-channel interference for
802.11. For example, 802.11b has 11 channels, 3 of them totally
non-overlapping. However, if the channel separation is less than 3 (in
case of multiple co-located AP's for example), does anyone know what is
the interference impact of the overlap ?

Any pointers/help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Vikram

Department of ECE, Rice University | 713 348 3786 (O)| 713 664 5650(H)
WWW: http://www.ece.rice.edu/~kanodia