Subject: [manet] An Immediate Postdoctoral Position

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:48:23 -0500 (EST)

Apologies if you receive multiple copies!

A postdoctoral position at the Department of Electrical Engineering, City 
University of New York, is open to IMMEDIATELY hire a qualified individual. The 
interested research areas are wireless mobile ad hoc networks, sensor network, 
and embedded system.  Network testbed experience is a plus. The appointment is 
for two years, but renewable contingent on the performance and funding. 

Interested, send your CV, research statement with three references to: 
[email-masked], FAX: 1-212-650-7248 (attn: Prof. Lee), or Prof. Myung J Lee, 
Department of Electrical Engineering, City University of New York, New York, NY 
10031

Prof. Myung J. Lee
Dept of EE
City University of New York
New York, NY 10031
Tel: 212-650-7260
Email: [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: 134.74.16.141
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet