Subject: [manet] SAODV

From: "MEDDOUR Djamal Eddine thesard FTRD/DAC/LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:25:56 +0100

Hello,

Is there anyone who installed a cross-compiled Linux kernel for IPAQ? if
yes please send me the installation instruction

Thanks for any help

Djamal
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Dr Dirk Pesch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:32:54 -0000

Go to handhelds.org and you find lots of info on
LINUX for handhelds in particular the IPAQ

Dirk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
MEDDOUR Djamal Eddine thesard FTRD/DAC/LAN
Sent: 23 January 2003 08:26
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] SAODV

Hello,

Thanks for any help

Djamal

-------------------Legal  Disclaimer---------------------------------------

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal
and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please
contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does
not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a
proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor
for any delay in its receipt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

-------------------Legal  Disclaimer---------------------------------------

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Shweta Bhandare <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:37:29 -0700

Hi,
Here are some instructions to build the cross compiler - the skiff tool 
chain is the best.

http://www.handhelds.org/minihowto/building-x.html

http://handhelds.org/download/toolchain/ - is the website to download 
the toolchain

Regards,
	Shweta.