Subject: [manet] RE: Second Annual AINS Symposium, Bologna, Italy, June 30- July1, 2003

From: "Mario Gerla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:06:15 -0800

Please find attached the AINS 2003 Call For Papers.
Extended Abstract deadline February 24
My apologies for multiple listings

Mario Gerla

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Second Annual Symposium on 
Autonomous Intelligent Networks and Systems
www.ains.cs.ucla.edu, http://path.berkeley.edu/ains
 
At Santa Lucia Complex, Bologna, Italy June 30 to July 1, 2003.

This annual symposium, sponsored by the IEEE Control Systems Society and
the Office of Naval Research, seeks to explore research that supports
the development of intelligent networks of many autonomous agents,
including UAV's, UGV's, or AUV's, interacting with the physical world in
a coordinated fashion, and also to explore applications of such systems
for defense, security, industrial control, environmental monitoring, and
planetary exploration. Papers are invited from technologists in
academia, industry, or research labs. Papers may describe research or
technology advances as well as ongoing prototyping efforts, experience
reports, or case studies. For submission details see
http://path.berkeley.edu/ains

Topics include but are not limited to

.	Self-configuring agent-based wireless networks
.	Collaborative robotic systems, large robotic "swarms"
.	Hierarchical systems and dynamic system re-organization
.	Systems informed by advances in neuro-biological networks
.	Distributed sensing and control networks
.	Cooperative behavior in natural and artificial systems
.	Software architecture for large-scale systems
.	Simulation of large scale distributed systems
.	Experimental platforms for the study of autonomous agents
.	Security in distributed systems
.	Fault tolerant distributed agent networks
.	Resource management in autonomous systems

Important Dates

.	Electronic Abstract (3 pages) Submission February 24th, 2003
.	Acceptance/Rejection Notification March 24th, 2003
.	Camera Ready Manuscripts (3000 words max), April 21th, 2003

Program Committee Members: Roberto Battiti, Datta Godbole, Francesco
Delli Priscoli, Mario Gerla, Karl Hedrick, Marc Lindsley, Charlie Ortiz,
Thomas Parisini, Izhak Rubin, Peter Stone, Joao Sousa. 
Program Chairs: Alberto Isidori, Raja Sengupta.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet