Subject: Hi.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:38:47 -0700

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season to you, and please pardon my intrusion into your
privacy. May I introduce myself, my names are Edmund Bankole,I am the secretary
of the commission set-up in the year 2001 by the Federal Government Nigeria
to operate and transfer public enterprise to private investors.

The commission has succeeded in transferring some of these enterprises to
various investors who in appreciation has given to members of the commission
various gifts in form of cash and items, but to the government and its agencies,has
seen this as a act of sabotaging its recent policies, thus its effort to
nail any member of the commission whom had received any of such gifts by
answering to a newly formed commission known as the Economic and Financial
Crime Commission [EFCC] and hamstrung in the bit to charge violators of its
policies on economic matters. The only proof against a supposed violator
is when it is established that a certain amount of money has been
transferred into his account by any of the investors whom had been granted
the authority to operate any of the enterprise.

In this vain, I wish to bring you in as a foreign partner, who then becomes
a recipient of such cash gifts [either in cheques] which shall be made out
in your name. Note that for every transaction, 20% of the total fund shall
be your interest. Please, this transaction requires absolute confidentiality
and you would be expected to treat it as such.

Please, you will also ignore this letter and respect our trust in you by
not exposing this transaction, even if you are not interested. Look forward
to working with you. 

Thank you.

Edmund Bankole.

________________________________________
Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/