Subject: [manet] Reviewer needed for Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:18:12 -0800 (PST)

I am currently handling about 100 journal paper submissions for
  (Wiley) Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
  International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing

If anyone would like to help reviewing journal paper submissions for
above two journals, please let me know what topics you like listed as
follows. Thanks

Topics included (but not limited to)

Quality of Service support in the MAC layer
Channel access protocols in the MAC layer
Energy efficiency in the MAC layer 
Location and mobility management for cellular networks, mobile IP, IEEE
802.11 wireless LANs, and mobile ad hoc networks. 
Location and mobility models for future wireless networks 
Paging management for cellular networks and mobile IP 
Algorithms, designs and protocols for quality of service in future
wireless networks 
Integration of location management and quality of service for wireless
networks 
Integration of 3G and IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs 
Resource management and control algorithms for multimedia applications 
Performance model and analysis of management algorithms and protocols
Routing in Ad hoc networks

Thanks

Yang Xiao
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet