Subject: [manet] New propagation model for MANETs

From: Andrés Lagar Cavilla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:57:47 -0500

As an afterthought to a previous post, I decided to post this on the list.
As part of the process of writing a paper we published last fall in SECON 
04 at Santa Clara (http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/papers/SECON04.pdf), 
we have developed a number of new simulation models for indoor MANET 
simulations.
Although the current implementations of those models target ns2, we are 
slowly producing simulator-agnostic versions of some of these models.
You will probably be most interested (if interested at all) in the 
Attenuation Factor propagation model we have implemented, borrowed from 
some Rappaport+Seidel ideas.
We have assembled a software distribution in which you will find all of 
these models, plus some ns2 instrumentation extensions, plus hopefully 
understandable documentation. The distribution can be found at
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/publications.html

Thanks a lot
Andres Lagar Cavilla

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet