Subject: [manet] Clarification for execution of Ariadne and SEAD on ns-allinone-2.27

From: "Shahriar Shamil Uulu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:19:38 +0500 (MVT)

Dear All,
I am trying to execute two security routing protocols on (Fedora Core 2,
ns-allinone-2.27) implemented by monarch project group, so i am some
misconceptions about that.
I dowloaded( i.e. "Ariadne-SEAD.tgz for 2.1b3 with above extensions" from
monarch project site) and checked  the execution guide of them, it says
that i should "dump these four files into ns-src/cmu/dsr of a fresh
install from http://monarch.cs.rice.edu/~yihchun/mobihoc.tgz".
My Questions are:
1.How can i use these two security protocols in ns-allinone-2.27.
2.And if i will be installing mobihoc, it may damage my ns-2.27 or i am
wrong?.
Please help me to clear this doubt.
Thank you in advance ...

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet