Subject: [manet] Post Doc Positions available (Spring/Summer 2005)

From: Stefano Basagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:22:04 -0500 (EST)

(Apologies if you receive this announcement multiple  times)

************************************************************
***            CREATE-NET POST-DOC POSITIONS             ***
************************************************************

The  University of  Rome  "La Sapienza"  is announcing  four
openings  for  post-doctoral   positions  in  the  field  of
wireless communication networks  and mobile computing. These
positions are co-sponsored by the Create-Net research center
in Trento.

The  appointments  will last  at  least  one  year, and  are
renewable  for  another   year,  starting  from  the  coming
Spring/Summer 2005.

The  principal responsibilities  of  the selected  post-docs
will include  research in the  areas of wireless  and mobile
networking,   pervasive    communications   and   ubiquitous
computing.  The research will  be conducted  within research
projects funded by the  European Commission as well as under
various industrial/government programs.

The work  will be  performed within the  Create-Net wireless
networking  and  pervasive  computing  group  scientifically
coordinated  by Imrich  Chlamtac, Michele  Zorzi  and Chiara
Petrioli.

Appointments  will be  made with  a salary  of  around E2000
(net) per month, plus  a contribution for re-location and up
to a 15% extra bonus per year (depending on performance).

To apply (or to inquiry  for further details) please send an
email to both:

     Chiara Petrioli: [email-masked], and
     Michele Zorzi: [email-masked]

The application should include an updated resume listing the
two  most   significant  publications,  research  statement,
e-mail   addresses   of   researchers   that   can   provide
recommendations,  as  well   as  the  (tentative)  candidate
graduation date and when  the candidate will be available to
start.

Applications will be received through the end of March 2005.

-- 
Chiara Petrioli, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
Rome University "La Sapienza"
Via Salaria 113, 00198 Roma ITALY
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet