Subject: [manet] looking for Opnet models of MANETs

From: "Jason Alcock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:17:39 -0000

Hi

I'm looking for any Opnet models of MANETs. Can anybody suggest or recommend any or where it's best to find them? Its for my undergrad project. I would like to get some routing protocols up and running so I can experiment with them and get a more practical understanding of the protocol. 

Kind regards

Jason Alcock

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "John P. Mullen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:10:15 -0700

Hi Jason,

If you go to the OPNET web site, you will find a listing of donated models.
However, I suggest you first check out the built-in models.  The built-in
models have been checked by the OPNET people to make sure they work with the
current release and if they don't work, you can get support to fix them.
Also, the built-ins are better documented. You are on your own with donated
models and they might not work with your release.

The current release of OPNET is v 11.  If you are using an older version,
you might want to look into getting it updated.  OPNET has undergone
significant improvements, especially in MANETs and wireless models, in the
last few versions.  

Good Luck!

John Mullen

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Jason Alcock
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 6:18 AM
To: manet ietf
Subject: [manet] looking for Opnet models of MANETs

Hi

I'm looking for any Opnet models of MANETs. Can anybody suggest or recommend
any or where it's best to find them? Its for my undergrad project. I would
like to get some routing protocols up and running so I can experiment with
them and get a more practical understanding of the protocol. 

Kind regards

Jason Alcock

---

From: Fabrice Theoleyre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:10:07 +0100

Jason Alcock wrote:

> Hi
>  
> I'm looking for any Opnet models of MANETs. Can anybody suggest or 
> recommend any or where it's best to find them? Its for my undergrad 
> project. I would like to get some routing protocols up and running 
> so I can experiment with them and get a more practical understanding 
> of the protocol.
>  
> Kind regards
>  
> Jason Alcock
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
Hi,

For MEWLANA, CBRP, and other protocols that we are testing, you can see :
http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/~ftheoley/english/download.php

Fabrice Theoleyre