Subject: [manet] 2 PhD Graduate Assistantship are Available at Michigan Tech!

From: "Chunxiao (Tricia) Chigan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:32:53 -0500

Two full-time graduate research assistantships in the Secure and 
Reliable Networking Research Lab (SNR), starting from fall 2005, are 
available in the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering 
<http://www.ece.mtu.edu>, Michigan Tech <http://www.mtu.edu>. These 
assistantships are to work towards PhD degrees under Dr. Chigan's 
advisory. The focus research areas include Wireless Ad Hoc & Sensor 
Networks, Wireless Network Security, and Reliable Computing & 
Communication Systems for Emergency.

    Applicants should have MS and BS degrees in Electrical Engineering 
or Computer Engineering/Science or other closely related fields. Solid 
modeling & simulation as well as programming skills are required. Strong 
motivation/determination/interest toward research are expected. Good 
research/publication record is a plus.

Application Procedure:
1) Interested students should submit the following material to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>:

    * Cover letter stating qualifications, relevant experience and
      research interests.
    * Curriculum vitae.
    * A copy of transcripts.
    * Relevant published research materials.

2) To speed up the process, interested applicants should send their 
applications to MTU graduate school no later than Feb. 15th. Further 
information about the ECE Department's Graduate Program at Michigan Tech 
is available at http://www.ee.mtu.edu/faculty/goel/Graduate/index.htm

    Thanks for your attention and please pass this information to people 
who are qualified and interested!

-- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chunxiao (Tricia) Chigan
Assistant Professor
121 EERC
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Michigan Tech.
1400 Townsend Dr.
Houghton, MI 49931
Tel:  906-487-2494
Fax: 906-487-2949
Email: [email-masked]
Homepage: http://www.ece.mtu.edu/ee/faculty/cchigan/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet