Subject: [manet] MANET information repository established.

From: "Frans Sauermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:00:58 +0200

Hi All 
I have established a MANET and general WIFI information repository.
For the MANET information repository:
http://www.airhive.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=54
General surrounding tech knowledge repository:
http://www.airhive.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=4
Main links repository (general links, mostly focussing on commercial and
other issues)
http://www.airhive.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links

Have a look, it contains a lot of links and research I have gathered during
our business research phase, and you might find it useful. Also links to
South African services etc.

I have categorised quite a bit.
Please registere & submit links to your research on the links section.
You can vote for favourites etc.

If you have some info/media I can submit, please add it, or mail me a CD?
Thanks
Frans Sauermann, AirHive Net, South Africa. http://www.airhive.net
Franss (a t ) softstart.co.za

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet