Subject: [manet] Multi-Channel Wireless Networks

From: Jungmin So <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:58:56 -0600 (CST)

The Wireless Networking Group at the University of Illinois
is investigating issues in multi-channel environments. Several
tech reports on this topic are available at the web site at

http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/wireless

including the following:

- Routing and Interface Assignment in Multi-Channel Multi-Interface
Wireless Networks,
Pradeep Kyasanur and Nitin H. Vaidya, WCNC, March 2005

- Routing and Channel Assignment in Multi-Channel Multi-Hop Wireless
Networks with Single-NIC Devices, Jungmin So and Nitin H. Vaidya,
Technical Report, December 2004

- Routing in Multi-Channel Multi-Interface Ad Hoc Wireless Networks,
Pradeep Kyasanur and Nitin H. Vaidya, Technical Report, December 2004

- A Routing Protocol for Utilizing Multiple Channels in Multi-Hop
Wireless Networks with a Single Transceiver , Jungmin So and Nitin
Vaidya, Technical Report, October 2004

-- UIUC Wireless Networking Group

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet