Subject: [manet] Post Doc Positions available (Fall/Winter 2005)

From: Eric Fleury ARES/INRIA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:47:54 +0100

(Apologies if you receive this announcement multiple  times)

*****************************************************
***           ARES / INRIA POST-DOC POSITIONS                 ***
*****************************************************

The INRIA project ARES in Lyon, France is announcing one opening for a
post-doctoral position in the   field of wireless sensor networks  and
mobile computing.

The   appointments  will last  one year,    starting  from the  coming
Fall/Winter 2005.

The principal responsibilities of the  selected post-docs will include
research  in the areas of  wireless sensor networks. The research will
be conducted   within   research  projects funded  by     INRIA.  More
information can be found here:
http://www.inrialpes.fr/Fiches_Postes/postdocs2005/Ares.pdf.     
The work will  be performed within  the INRIA ARES project coordinated
by Pr. Stephane Ubéda and Pr. Eric Fleury.

To apply please send your application package by email to both:

    - Pr. Eric Fleury: [email-masked]
    - Application email: [email-masked]

The full application rtf package can be found at (latex version coming 
soon):
http://www.inrialpes.fr/Fiches_Postes/postdocs2005/dossier-post-doc-2005.rtf 

Applications must be received before *** April 22nd, 2005***.

Pr. Eric Fleury

-- 
Eric FLEURY
PROF. AT INSA of LYON
Co-HEAD OF CITI LAB & Co-Leader of ARES INRIA PROJECT
TEL: +33 472 436 421  FAX: +33 472 436 227
WEB: http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/~efleury/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet