Subject: [manet] Deadline Extension for WIRELESSCOM 2005- Symposium on Wireless Local and Personal Area Networks

From: Kui Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:54:11 -0800

Dear All:

Due to numerous requests, the WIRELESSCOM 2005 - Symposium on Wireless
Local and Personal Area Networks paper submission deadline has been
extended to MARCH 31, 2005 (11:59 p.m. PST).

Scope and Topics of Interest 

Original papers are invited on emerging architectures and technologies
in the design of wireless local area networks (WLANs) and wireless
personal area networks (WPANs) with emphasis on the use of such
networks in diverse areas of applications such as supporting
ubiquitous mobile Internet access, and the design of ad-hoc networks,
and sensor networks. The symposium solicits high quality and
previously unpublished work in the field. Topics of interest include,
but are not limited to:

·	Medium access techniques and protocols for WLANs/WPANs 
·	Emerging standards and testbeds for WLANs/WPANs 
·	WLANs/WPANs protocols for smart antennas 
·	Energy efficiency in protocol and systems design 
·	Resource assignment and sharing in WLANs/WPANs 
·	Self configuration in WLANs/WPANs 
·	Provisioning quality of service in WLANs/WPANs 
·	Multimedia networking architectures and protocols for WLANs/WPANs 
·	Integration and interoperability of WLANs/WPANs and 3G (and beyond) networks 
·	Interoperability issues between wireless standards/protocols and the Internet 
·	User mobility and workload modeling 
·	Security issues in WLANs/WPANs 

Please submit your papers to:
https://msrcmt.research.microsoft.com/WirelessCom2005/CallForPapers.aspx

We are looking forward to seeing you in the beautiful Maui, Hawaii.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet