Subject: [manet] DSR as a RFC ?

From: "Farid Jaddi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:17:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

i have a quite simple question for the MANET mailing list. I am wondering
why the DSR protocol has not yet been standardized by the MANET group
since it is one of the most used ad hoc routing protocol.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Farid Jaddi

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:51:47 -0600

Farid,

  DSR is under evaluation to become an experimental RFC.  There are a
couple of minor issues to be resolved but hopefully it will be approved
within a couple of months.

  Bill