Subject: [manet] How to make a node in sleep state in NS

From: "Nivedan Nigam" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Mar 2005 09:23:26 -0000

hi,
I am working on routing in NS . But
before that, can someone tell me how to make a node sleep in 
ns2.
what functions in the cource code are being called to make a 
node
sleep and the script for this purpose.Also, where is the point 
in
the source code from where functions of the AODV protocol are
being called , and how to selectively on-off this function
calling, using either a script or some modifications or 
additions
to the code.
I am using ns version 2.27.

Nivedan Nigam

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet