Subject: [manet] Re: Dealing with congested networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:21:34 +0530

Hi! Bryan,

Similar kind of work has been done, which are available at
http://www.iimcal.ac.in/research/adhocnet/Publications.htm

Dola Saha, Siuli Roy, Somprakash Bandyopadhyay, Tetsuro Ueda, Shinsuke
Tanaka, "A Distributed Feedback Control Mechanism for Priority-based
Flow-Rate Control to Support QoS Provisioning in Ad hoc Wireless Networks
with Directional Antenna", Wireless Networking Symposium, 2004 IEEE
International Conference on Communications (ICC 2004), Paris, 20-24 June,
2004. (http://www.iimcal.ac.in/research/adhocnet/Papers/25.pdf)
Dola Saha, Siuli Roy, Somprakash Bandyopadhyay , Tetsuro Ueda, Shinsuke
Tanaka , ?An Adaptive Packet Injection Rate Control Protocol to Support
Priority-based QoS Provisioning in Ad hoc Network with Directional
Antenna?, 6th International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia
Communication (WPMC 2003), Yokosuka, Japan, Oct 19-22, 2003.
(http://www.iimcal.ac.in/research/adhocnet/Papers/26.pdf)

Regards,
Dola Saha
CoE, Embedded Systems Group
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
SDF Building, 3rd Floor,
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,
Block EP & GP, Sector VBidhan Nagar,
Kolkata - 700 091,West Bengal
India
Ph:- +91-33-2333-9769
Mailto: [email-masked]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet