Subject: [manet] An update QOLSR draft submission

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:02:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all ;==)

I have submitted an update individual draft version (00 ==> 01), which
focuses on QoS in ad hoc networks using OLSR (QOLSR).

Major changes from version 00 to version 01

  - Generalization for all possible QoS metrics. Available bandwidth
     and delay metrics are default QoS parameters for QOLSR. All
     other metrics are optional parameters and used according to QoS
     flows requirements or network scenarios.

  - Introduction of an efficient QoS routing algorithm based on Lagrange
    relaxation , which provides a polynomial heuristic solution to
    multiple-metric constraints.

Admission control and reservation mechanisms under multiple interfaces
will be integrated in next versions. A more detail about QOLSR project and
simulation code can be found at http://qolsr.lri.fr/ and an implementaion
will be soon available.

Any comments on the subject are welcome.

draft URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badis-manet-qolsr-01.txt

Hakim.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet