Subject: [manet] CFP ISPA05 Deadline extended to April 20

From: Andrea Passarella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:27:01 +0100

(Our apologies for possible duplicates of this message)
------------------------------------------------------

Third International Symposium on Parallel and
Distributed Processing and Applications (ISPA'2005)

http://keysoftlab.nju.edu.cn/ispa2005/

Nanjing ,China , 2-5 Nov. 2005
Organized by: State Key Laboratory of Novel Software Technology (Nanjing
University)

Following the traditions of previous successful ISPA confer-ences, ISPA '03
(held in Aizu-Wakamatsu City, Japan) and ISPA '04 (held in Hong Kong), the
objective of ISPA '05 is to provide a forum for scientists and engineers in
academia and in-dustry to exchange and discuss their experiences, new ideas,
re-search results, and applications about all aspects of parallel and
distributed computing and networking. ISPA '05 will feature ses-sion
presentations, workshops, tutorials and keynote speeches.

Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:

  Computer networks
  Network routing and communication algorithms
  Parallel/distributed system architectures
  Tools and environments for software development
  Parallel/distributed algorithms
  Parallel compilers
  Parallel programming languages
  Distributed systems
  Wireless networks, mobile and pervasive computing
  Reliability, fault-tolerance, and security
  Performance evaluation and measurements
  High-performance scientific and engineering computing
  Internet computing and Web technologies
  Database applications and data mining
  Grid and cluster computing
  Parallel/distributed applications
  High performance bioinformatics

Submission Procedure

Submissions should include an abstract, key words, the e-mail address of the
corresponding author, and must not exceed 15 pages, including tables and
figures, with PDF, PostScript, or MS Word format. Electronic submission
 through the submission website is strongly encouraged. Hard copies will be
 accepted only if electronic submission is not possible. Submission of a
 paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the pa-per be
 accepted, at least one of the authors will register and at-tend the
 conference to present the work.

Important Dates:

Workshop proposals due: April 1, 2005

Paper submission due:  April 20, 2005

Acceptance notification:  July 1, 2005

Camera-ready due:  July 30, 2005

Conference:  November 2-5, 2005

Publication:

The proceedings of the symposium will be published in Springer's Lecture
 Notes in Computer Science. A selection of the best papers for the conference
 will be published in a special is-sue of The Journal of Supercomputing and
International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (IJHPCN).

Location:

ISPA'05 will be held at the Nanjing University, one of the most famous
universities in China, It has a history of about 103 years.
The Nanjing Univerity is located in the Nanjing City, the Capital of Jiangsu
Province in China. Present-day Nanjing, with tens of universities and
 hundreds of high-tech companies, ranks fifth among the "50 strongest" of
 Chinese cities. It is a transport and telecommunication hub in East China,
 and the second largest in-ternational trade port after Shanghai in the
 Yangzi River Delta.

Like a bright pearl inlayed in the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of
Jiangsu province, an important political and economi-cal center, boasts of
 its ancient culture, unique topography and picturesque landscape. Known as
 Metropolis of 10 Dynasties, it has a long history of over 2000 years. With
 the Purple Mountain to the east (likened to a coiling dragon) and Stone
 Citadel to the west (likened to a crouching tiger), the city assumes a
 strategic importance. A perfect combination of culture and natural
 land-scape, Nanjing attracts millions of Chinese and overseas tourists each
 year with more than 50 famous places of interest.

Bestowed with numerous well-known historical sites, like Dr. Sun Yat-sen's
Mausoleum, Confucius Temple, the Citadels of Zhonghua Gate, the Ming Tomb,
Linggu Temple, Qixia Temple, Rain-flower Terrace, it also presents the
beautiful scenery of the Qinhuai River, Qixia Mountain, Purple Mountain,
 Xuanwu Lake and Mochou(Worry-not) Lake. The advanced transportation en-ables
 people to travel conveniently to major Chinese cities.

General Co-Chairs:
   Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee, USA
   Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
   Jian Lu, Nanjing University, China

Program Co-Chair:
Yi Pan
Department Chair and Professor
Georgia State University, USA
http://www.cs.gsu.edu/pan

Daoxu Chen
Department Chair and Professor
Nanjing University, China
http://cs.nju.edu.cn/cs2/shizi/szchendx.html

Vice Program Co-Chairs:
   Algorithms
    Ivan Stojmenovic, University of Ottawa, Canada

   Architecture and Networks
    Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, University of Glasgow, UK

   Middleware and Grid Computing
   Mark Baker, University of Portsmouth, UK

   Software
    Jingling Xue, University of New South Wales, Australia

   Applications
   Zhi-Hua Zhou, Nanjing University, China

Steering Committee Co-Chairs:
   Sartaj Sahni, University of Florida, USA
   Yaoxue Zhang, Ministry of Education, China
   Minyi Guo, University of Aizu, Japan

Steering Committee:
Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
Francis Lau, University of Hong Kong, China
Yi Pan, Georgia State University, USA
Li Xie, Nanjing University, China
Jie Wu, Florida Altantic University, USA
Laurence T. Yang, St. Francis Xavier University, Canada
Hans P. Zima, California Institute of Technology, USA
Weiming Zheng, Tsinghua University, China

Orgainizing Chairs:
    Xianglin Fei, Nanjing University, China
    Baowen Xu, Southeast University, China
    Ling Chen, Yangzhou University, China

Workshop Chair:
   Guihai Chen, Nanjing University, China

Tutorial Chair:
   Yuzhong Sun, Institute of Computing Technology, CAS, China

Publicity Chair:
   Cho-Li Wang, Univ. of Hong Kong, China

Publication Chair:
   Hui Wang, University of Aizu, Japan

Registration Chair:
   Xianglin Fei, Nanjing University, China

IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing
          http://www.ieeetcsc.org

IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing
          http://www.ieeetcsc.org

IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing
          http://www.ieeetcsc.org

If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank message to
[email-masked].

-------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Andrea Passarella
ISPA 05 TPC member
=========================================================
		University of Cambridge
The Computer Laboratory	|| voice:+44 (0)1223 763658
15 JJ Thomson Avenue	|| fax: +44 (0)1223 334678
Cambridge CB3 0FD, UK	|| web: www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ap458/
	email: [email-masked]
=========================================================
Pervasive Computing & Networking Lab. (PerLab)
University of Pisa, Dept. of Information Engineering

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet