Subject: [manet] Simulation run error

From: Pradipta Pradhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:16:21 +0900

Dear ALL,

I am new in OPNET. I am trying to simulate manet with aodv using OPNET. 

I want to see the effect of misbehaving nodes. For RREQ and RREP
flooding, I have modified process models and saved with different
names. I have successfully compiled them but during simulation run I
have encountered with following errors:

<N/A> Low-Lev.	Simulation	Error	<<< Recoverable Error >>> reported by
Simulation Kernel <NL> Object repository construction failed <NL> due
to errors encountered by the binder program (bind_so_msvc) <NL> T (0),
EV (-), MOD (NONE), PROC (sim_load_repos_rebuild)

<N/A>	Low-Lev.	Simulation	Error	<<< Program Abort >>> reported by
Simulation Kernel <NL> Error encountered rebuilding repository --
unable to proceed <NL> T (0), EV (-), MOD (NONE), PROC
(sim_load_repos_load)

I could not figure out the solution.

Could anybody help me to solve this problem??

Thanks in advance.

Pradipta

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet