Subject: [manet] MWCN 2005 CFP

From: "Ronan de RENESSE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:43:12 +0100

Dear Potential MWCN 2005 Contributor,
 
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement.
 
We would like to draw your attention to the
 
7th IFIP International Conference on
Mobile and Wireless Communications Networks (MWCN 2005)
 
Marrakech, Morocco
September 19-21, 2005

MWCN 2005 is the seventh annual international conference dedicated to
advancing research on mobile and wireless communications networks. MWCN
2005 is aimed at stimulating technical exchange between researchers,
providing a platform for presentation and discussion of recent research
results and innovations. The scope of MWCN 2005 covers a wide range of
technical areas, in view of the growing worldwide interests in wireless
Internet access and evolution to Beyond 3G mobile communications
systems. Any areas of quality pioneering research, of relevance to the
fields mobile and wireless communications, will be considered for
publication in this prestigious conference.
 
MWCN 2005 will be held at the five-star Sheraton Hotel in the centre of
Marrakech, Morocco. Enchantingly sited at the foot of the High Atlas
Mountains, Marrakech is a fantastic medieval city in which the charmed
echoes of the past, although unspoilt, are intertwined with modern
street life and tourist vibrance. We are sure that Marrakech is a
wonderful location in which to host a conference of this calibre.
 
We would like to invite you to participate in MWCN 2005 through
submission of your recent research findings. Instructions on the
submission process, and further information about the conference, can be
found at http://www.ctr.kcl.ac.uk/mwcn2005. We would also be very
grateful if you could forward this message to any colleagues or
interested potential contributors to MWCN 2005 that you might know of.
 
Thank you for your support in making MWCN2005 a successful event!
 
With highest regards,
 
The Organising Committee
Seventh IFIP International Conference on Mobile and Wireless
Communications Networks

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet