Subject: [manet] help :regarding fixed+wireless scenario

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 04:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

hi
i have simulated the scenario(fixed + wireless) in which i m using 
modified AODV as protocol.I want to check the data packets forwarded by 
Gateway to the fixed node (sent by mobile 
nodes). Gateway reciving packets for fixed node at MAC level and then 
it is sending to fixed node. i want that gateway recive this packets at 
AGT level. is there any way to check or get packet recived at AGT level.
 
thanks in advance

with regards
rakesh

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger
 Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:43:22 +0200

To do so, you can perform an install-tap at the agent to set the 
interface to promiscuous mode.

Regards,

--Pedro

PS: I assume you´re using ns-2...

[email-masked] wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! Messenger
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31855/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/emoticontest> 
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>