Subject: [manet] IEEE ICNP 2005 Travel Award Programs

From: "Ibrahim Matta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:58:06 -0400

IEEE ICNP 2005, which is to be held in Boston (Nov 6 - Nov 9), is
offering travel awards to encourage participation from constituents who
otherwise are not able to attend the conference - namely graduate
students who are not presenting papers at the conference, and faculty
members belonging to (or at institutions serving) under-represented
groups. 

The deadlines for application to these travel awards are fast
approaching! If you are interested in either of these travel grant
programs, please refer to the Web site of the conference at
http://csr.bu.edu/icnp2005. 

Please feel free to spread the word...

Best regards,
Ibrahim

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet