Subject: [manet] QOLSR Implementation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:12:03 +0100

Dear all,

I am studying the performance of the QOLSR routing protocol by means of simulations (NS2 or OPNET).

Did you implement this protocol?

if so can you send to me the obtained results.

Thanks for your support!

Noureddine

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Noureddine Kettaf
Haute Alsace University
IUT de Colmar
34, rue du Grillenbreit

68008 COLMAR  France
Tél : +33 3 89 20 23 68 - Fax : +33 3 89 20 23 59

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:36:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi Noureddine ;==)

>if so can you send to me the obtained results.

We have developed Qolyester protocol as the main in-the-field testbed for
QOLSR protocol. The currently distributed version is aimed at being fully
RFC 3626 compliant, without any QoS feature for the moment. We will
distribute QoS-aware versions as soon as they become usable. In this
version, we propose to measure QoS metrics (available capacity, delay,
loss probability, …) per link using IEEE 802.11-style MAC protocol without
modifying the wireless card driver. Admission control, reservation and
congestion control are also integrated.

>Noureddine

Best regards

Hakim.