Subject: [manet] Journal Special issue on Cryptography in Networks

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:49:39 -0800 (PST)

International Journal of Security and Networks  (IJSN)

Call For papers

Special Issue on: “Cryptography in Networks”

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=313

Guest Editors:
Liqun Chen, Hewlett-Packard Labs, UK
Guang Gong, University of Waterloo, Canada
Atsuko Miyaji, JAIST, Japan
Phi Joong Lee, Pohang University of Science & Technology, Korea
Yi Mu, University of Wollongong, Australia
David Pointcheval, Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
Josef Pieprzyk, Macquarie University, Australia
Jennifer Seberry, University of Wollongong, Australia
Tsuyoshi Takagi, Future University, Japan
Willy Susilo, University of Wollongong, Australia
Huaxiong Wang, Macquarie Uniersity, Australia

Cryptography plays a key role in network security. Advances of
cryptography can make computer networks more secure. Computer
technologies have been pushing forward computer networks for high speed
and broad bandwidth. Therefore, new cryptographic methods and tools
must follow up in order to adapt to these new technologies. Recent
attacks on computer networks, especially on IEEE 802.11 and IEEE
802.15, are increasing, since the underlying radio communication medium
for wireless networks provides serious exposure to attacks against
wireless networks. Security must be enforced to suit the emerging
technologies.

This Special Issue aims to provide a platform for security researchers
to present their newly developed cryptographic technologies in network
security.

   Subject Coverage

Areas of interest for this special journal issue include, but are not
limited to, the following topics:

Ad hoc network security 
Anonymity in networks 
Authentication in network and wireless systems 
Cryptographic algorithms and applications 
Encryption in network and wireless systems 
Email security 
Data integrity 
Fast cryptographic algorithms and their applications 
Identity-based cryptography in network and mobile applications 
IP security 
Key management 
Multicast security 
Mobile and wireless system security 
Privacy protection 
Security group communications 
Security in internet and WWW 
Security in peer-to-peer networks 
Secure routing protocols 
Security in sensor networks
   Notes for Intending Authors

Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be
currently under consideration for publication elsewhere

All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for
authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting
papers are available on the Papers Submission section under Author
Guidelines

To submit a paper, please go to Submission of Papers

This is our preferred route for submitting papers; please use it if at
all possible. However, if you experience any problems submitting papers
in this way, an alternative route is suggested below

   Important Dates

Manuscript submission deadline: 1 March, 2006

Notification due date: 1 June, 2006

Camera-ready manuscript due date: 1 August, 2006 

   Editors and Notes

As an alternative to using the Submission of Papers site, you may send
one copy in the form of a PDF file attached to an e-mail (details in
Author Guidelines) to:

[email-masked]

with an email copy only to:

Editor-in-Chief
IEL Editorial Office
E-mail: [email-masked]

Please include in your submission the title of the Special Issue, the
title of the Journal and the name of the Guest Editor. The submission
must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments,
or obvious references. Author information should be provided on the
cover page.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet