Subject: [manet] about the crossing edges in FACE routing

From: Daniel luu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:05:23 -0500

Hello everyone,

    There are the questions cancerning the FACE routing algorithms.

   1. why cannot use FACE routing algorithms when there are some crossing
   edges?
   2. what's the graph look like if the crossing edges are not disjoint?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:37:47 +0100

Hi,

The problem is that if there are crossing edges and you apply the left 
hand rule to follow faces, you may enter into a loop, not being able to 
reach the destination.

All the best,

--Pedro

Daniel luu wrote:

>    1. why cannot use FACE routing algorithms when there are some
>       crossing edges?
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>