Subject: [manet] COST Action 295 DYNAMO WORKSHOP 2006

From: Eric Fleury CITI / ARES <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:45:02 +0100

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement.

===================================================
Call for participation - COST Action 295 DYNAMO WORKSHOP 2006
January 16th - 27th, 2006
Les Menuires, France

Sponsored by: COST ACTION 295 -- http://cost295.net
===================================================

You are cordially invited to participate  to the Third DYNAMO Workshop
of the COST Action 295 that will be held in January in Les Menuires in
the heart of the french  Alps. Information on the access is available on
http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21

This  event will be followed by  the Third International Conference on
Wireless On  demand Network  Systems    and Services (WONS   2006   --
http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006 <http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/wons2006>).

More information on the  conference can be found on the following
website:
     http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21 
<http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21>

The Technical Program, including 14 technical presentations,
can be found at :
     http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21 
<http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21>

For the registration, please visit:
    http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21 
<http://cost295.net/cost295/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=21>

We look forward to seeing you in January.

Organizing Committee:
    Pr. Eric Fleury

-- 
Eric FLEURY
PROF. AT INSA of LYON
Co-HEAD OF CITI LAB & Co-Leader of ARES INRIA PROJECT
TEL: +33 472 436 421  FAX: +33 472 436 227
WEB: http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/~efleury/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet