Subject: [manet] Boston, April 4-6: Call for Participation, WiOpt 2006

From: "Ibrahim Matta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:49:28 -0500

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================

The complexity of mobile, ad hoc, and wireless networks requires
thoroughly founded models capturing their essential characteristics and
new optimization techniques building upon such models. Insights into
both the theoretical aspects of these problems as well as practical
methods and tools are necessary. This symposium intends to bring
together researchers and practitioners working on optimization issues
from different perspectives, including performance analysis, mobile
networking, wireless communication, and optimization theory. 

CONFERENCE DATE: April  4th-6th.

CONFERENCE PROGRAM:

The final conference program is now available at www.wiopt.org

The conference features:

 * 11 technical sessions that consist of 42 high-quality papers

 * Keynote speech by Dr. Rajiv Laroia, founder and CTO, Flarion
Technologies

LOCATION: The conference and workshops will take place at the Raddison
Hotel Boston, located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.

ADJUNCT WORKSHOPS
==================

April  3rd, Monday:

WINMEE 2006 - Measurement in Wireless Networks (www.winmee.org)
Chairs: K. Almeroth (UC Santa Barbara), K. Salamatian (LIP6-CNRS) 

RAWNET 2006 - Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks (www.rawnet.org)
Chairs: S. Borst (Bell Labs-CWI), A. Proutiere (France Telecom R&D) 

April  7th, Friday:

SPASWIN 2006 - Stochastic Geometry for Wireless Networks
(www.spaswin.org)
Chairs: M. Franceschetti (UC San Diego), P. Thiran (EPFL) 

NETCOD 2006 - Network Coding and Information Theory (www.netcod.org)
Chairs: R. Koetter (UI Urbana Champaign), M. Medard (MIT)

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet