Subject: [manet] CFP IWCMC 2007, August 12-16, 2007, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.

From: "Dr. Xi Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:29:31 -0600

*Sorry for receiving multiple copies*

Call For Papers for IWCMC 2007:

_____________________

IWCMC 2007
(http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang/IWCMC07/IWCMC07.htm)

August 12-16, 2007, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Technical Sponsors: ACM/IEEE (Pending)
Submissions: EDAS (Pending)

"The Future is Now -- The New Era of Wireless Communications and Mobile
Computing/Networking"

The International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference
2007 (IWCMC 2007) will be held in Turtle Bay Resort Hotel, Honolulu,
Hawaii, USA during August 12-16, 2007. Under our new theme of "The Future
is Now -- The New Era of Wireless Communications and Mobile
Computing/Networking" , IWCMC2007 is targeting at a wide spectrum of
state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to wireless
networks, communications, and mobile computing. Continuing the great
succeed of ACM IWCM 2006 last year, IWCMC 2007 is anticipated to attract
an even larger volume of high quality submissions and stimulate the
cutting-edge research discussions amongst many academic pioneering
researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders attendees from all
around the world as was evidenced during ACM IWCMC 2006.

The IWCMC 2007 program will feature a General Symposium, 8 Specific
Technical Symposia, Workshop, and Tutorials Sessions. Prospective authors
are invited to submit original technical papers to the corresponding IWCMC
2007 Symposia as listed below for oral presentation at IWCMC 2007 and
publication in the IWCMC 2007 Conference Proceedings.

IWCMC 2007 General Organizing Committee:

General Co-Chairs:

Mohsen Guizani, Western Michigan University, USA,
               Email: [email-masked]
Hsiao-Hwa Chen, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan,
               Email: [email-masked]

Technical Program Committee Chair:

Xi Zhang, Texas A&M University, USA,
               Email: [email-masked]

Financial Chair:

Eun K. Park, University of Missouri at Kansas City, USA,
               Email: [email-masked]

IWCMC 2007 Technical Symposia:

General Symposium:
Chair: Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, University of Waterloo, Canada
Co-Chairs: Dongmei Zhao, McMaster University, Canada
                   Hai Jiang, Princeton University, USA

(1) Communication and Information Theory Symposium (Website Link):
Co-Chairs: Hamid Sadjadpour, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA
                  Ravi Narasimhan, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA

(2) Computer and Network Security Symposium (Website Link):
Chair: Xiaojiang (James) Du, North Dakota State University, USA
Co-Chairs: Yang Xiao, University of Alabama, USA
                  Yong Guan, Iowa State University, USA
                   Karl Levitt, University of California, Davis, USA

(3) Cross-Layer Optimized Wireless Networks Symposium:
Chair: Xi Zhang, Texas A&M University, USA

(4) MIMO Systems Symposium:
Chair:  Zhengyuan Xu, University of California, Riverside, USA
Co-Chairs (in alphabet order): Javier Garcia-Frias, University of Delaware, USA,
                                               Mounir Ghogho, Leeds University,
UK
                                               Weifeng Su, State University of
New York (SUNY) at Buffalo, USA
                                                Liuqing Yang, University of
Florida, USA

(5) Mobile Computing Symposium (Website Link):
Co-Chairs: Jie Li, University of Tsukuba, Japan
                  Xiaohua Jia, City University of Hong Kong, Hongkong
                  Han-Chieh Chao, National Ilan University, Taiwan
Vice Chair: Zhenqiang Sun, China TeleCom, China

(6) Multimedia over Wireless Symposium (Website Link):
Chair: Haohong Wang, Marvell Technology Group, USA
Co-Chairs: Zhihai He, University of Missouri, USA
                  Huang Chingyao, National Chiao Tung Univeristy, Taiwan
                  Markus Kampmann, Ericsson Research, Germany
Vice-chairs: Lisimachos P. Kondi, State University of New York,  Buffalo, USA
                   Cao Lei, University of Mississippi, USA

(7) Next Generation Mobile Networks Symposium (Website Link):
Chair: Victor Leung, The University of British Columbia, Canada
Co-Chairs:  Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Canada
                   Javan Erfanian, Bell Mobility, Canada

(8) Wireless Sensor Networks Symposium (Website Link):
Co-Chairs: Yang Yang, University College London, UK
                  Mischa Dohler, France Telecom, France
                  Yingfei Dong, University of Hawaii, USA
                  Jiang-Chuan Liu, Simon Fraser University, Canada
                  Rohit Nabar, Marvell Semiconductor, USA
                  Qian Zhang, HKUST, China

(9) Wireless LANs and Wireless PANs Symposium (Website Link):
Chair: Ehab Elmallah, University of Alberta, Canada, Canada
Co-Chair: Yang Xiao, University of Alabama, USA

(10) Workshop:
Chair: Song Ci, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
Co-Chair: Yi Cui, Vanderbilt University, USA

IMPORTANT DATES:

Full Paper Submission:               January 30, 2007
Notification of Acceptance:          March 30, 2007
Camera-Ready Version/Copyright
Form Submission:                     April 30, 2007
Registration Deadline for Authors:   May 15, 2007
Hotel Reservation Deadline:          June 15, 2007

_____________________

=========================================================================
Xi Zhang                            Assistant Professor
Dept. of Elec. & Comput. Engin.     Phone: 979-458-1416
Texas A&M University                Fax:   979-845-2630
333N WERC Building                  Email: [email-masked]
College Station, Texas 77843, USA   URL http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang
=========================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet