Subject: [manet] Extended deadline: December 12 || AICT 2007 , ICIW 2007 || May 13-19, 2007 - Mauritius

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:16:59 -0500 (EST)

CALL FOR PAPERS

Important deadlines:
Full paper submission: December 12, 2006
Author notification: January 15, 2007
Registration and Camera ready: February 5, 2007

Date/Place: May 13-19, 2007 - Mauritius

Conferences:
The Third Advanced International Conference on Telecommunications
AICT 2007
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/AICT07.html

The Second International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and
Services
ICIW 2007
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIW07.html
<http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICIW07.html>

Featuring the workshops:

ENSYS 2007: The Second Worksop on Entertainment Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ENSYS.html

P2PSA 2007: The Second International Workshop on P2P Systems and
Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/P2PSA.html

ONLINE 2007: The Second International Workshop on Online Communications,
Collaborative Systems, and Social Networks
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ONLINE.html

SAPIR 2007: The Fourth International Workshop on Partial and
Intermittent Resources
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SAPIR.html

ELETE 2007: The Third International Workshop on E-learning and Mobile
Learning on Telecommunications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ELETE.html

TELET 2007: The Second International Workshop on Teletraffic Modeling
and Management
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TELET.html

====================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet