Subject: [manet] [Cognitive Radio Networks] IEEE TCCN Invitation

From: "Honggang Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:36:54 +0100

Dear MANET editor,

Please kindly help us to post the following message. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Honggang Zhang

Create-Net, Italy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear all colleagues,

As you may know, recently there have been a series of ever-growing
interests, R&D projects and standardization activities (e.g., IEEE P1900 and
IEEE 802.22) in the emerging areas of cognitive radio and cognitive
networks, which has also given rise to the successful building-up of IEEE
TCCN (Technical Committee on Cognitive Networks,
<http://www.eecs.ucf.edu/tccn/> http://www.eecs.ucf.edu/tccn/) under the
umbrella of IEEE ComSoc (Communications Society). 

Since the IEEE TCCN was formed in June, 2006, a number of impressive
progresses have been achieved in the past 6 months under the leadership of
IEEE TCCN. Especially several international conferences and workshops in the
broad fields of Cognitive Radio Networks have been organized, such as IEEE
DySPAN, CrownCom 2007, CCNC 2007 Workshop on Cognitive Radio Networks(CRN),
CogNet Workshop 2007 in conjunction with ICC 2007, and so on. 

Considering the ever-increasing significance and relevance of Cognitive
Radio Networks to your research, you are strongly invited to participate the
IEEE TCCN mailing list, by which you could share a common platform on the
cognitive networking research, development, policy making and
standardization community in general, to interact and exchange disruptive
technical ideas, to identify major challenges and also drive solutions in
the development of cognitive radio networking technologies.

So, hereafter please kindly find the way to join the IEEE TCCN mailing list
( <http://www.eecs.ucf.edu/tccn/mailing.html>
http://www.eecs.ucf.edu/tccn/mailing.html): 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------

To add yourself to the TCCN mailing list 

a. Send a message to "[email-masked]"
b. Type this command in the BODY of the message:

join TCCN your email address

example: join TCCN  [email-masked] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------

That's all, and look forward to having you joining IEEE TCCN!

With best regards,

Honggang Zhang

================================================ 

Honggang ZHANG, Ph.D.

CREATE-NET

Via Solteri, 38

38100 TRENTO (TN), ITALY

E-mail:   [email-masked]

Tel:      +39-0461-828584

Fax:     +39-0461-421157

Web:     <blocked::www.create-net.org> www.create-net.org

================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet