Subject: [manet] 1st CFP: 7th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications

From: "Lenardi, Massimiliano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 03:23:03 -0000

This message is cross-posted to several lists. 

Apologies for any duplicate postings. 

========================================================
1st CALL FOR PAPERS 
========================================================

The 7th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST 2007)

     http://www.itst2007.eurecom.fr  

ITST 2007 will be held on June 6th - 8th 2007 on the French Riviera 
(Côte d'Azur), South-East of France. After Chengdu in China, the
conference is returning to France, where the 2005 edition took place in
Brest.

Aims and scope : 

The event and its topics are attracting more and more players, academic 
and industrial, working on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). The theme
of this year's event is "ideas, visions, applications and engineering
connected to ITS issues", due to the decreasing gap between fundamental
research and industrial implementations. 
Works accepted for presentations and poster sessions of ITST 2007 will 
be balanced from the academic, industrial and research community
around the world. There will be contributed and invited papers. Technical
exhibitions and demonstrations will be held at a dedicated site and
technical visits will also be proposed. We have also invited recognized
experts from the ITS community as keynote speakers and presenters to 
enrich the participation.

AREAS OF INTERESTS INCLUDE (but not limited to): 

- ITS applications/services
(active safety, terrestrial, maritime, railway, air, multi-modal, etc)*
- IP routing, Geo-routing, Broadcasting for VANETs *
- In-Vehicle, Inter-Vehicle and Infrastructure to Vehicle Communications*
- Multimedia broadcasting technologies (TPEG, DVB, WiMax, etc)
- ITS Architecture, Interoperability and Standards
- Vehicular Radio Transmission Technologies
- On Board Equipment, Embedded Electronics
- Policy, Social and Institutional ITS issues
- Mobile IP and Network Mobility in IPv6
- Sensing Technologies: Radars, Lidars
- (Smart) Antennas and Propagation
- Medium Access Control Schemes
- Device and Circuit Technologies
- Software Defined Radio for ITS
- Multiple Interface Management
- ITS Sensor Networks
* These sessions can be divided into several independent sessions.

SPECIAL SESSIONS: 

- Keynote speeches in Strategy and ITS development policies 
- Maritime ITS technologies 
- GALILEO 
- Car-2-Car Communications Consortium (C2CCC) 
- ETSI - ISO - CALM (standardization) 
- eSafety - eCall 

CALL FOR DEMONSTRATIONS: 

The Organizing committee invites you to submit proposals for the special 
sessions and demonstration topics to the conference before the dedicated 
deadline. 

IMPORTANT DATES 

2-pages Extended Abstract deadline: February 16, 2007 
Demonstration submission deadline: March 02, 2007 
Paper or Poster Acceptance notification: March 30, 2007 
Final programs: April 13, 2007 
Early Registration date: May 14, 2007 
Camera-ready submission & presenter registration: May 04, 2007 
Event: 6th - 8th June 2007

GUIDELINES FOR PAPER/POSTER SUBMISSION 

Prospective authors are invited to submit electronically via the EDAS 
system (http://edas.info) or via conference web site 2-pages-maximum
Extended Abstract of their work in PDF format, including figures. The
cover page must include: the title of the paper, authors' names and
affiliations, contact author's name and address (both postal and
electronic), keywords and submission area (from the above list of
relevant areas of interest). Detailed instructions for preparing the
final papers (6-pages maximum) will be given on the conference web site.
The submission implies that the paper is original and has not been
submitted under review or copyright protected elsewhere. Once 
a paper has been accepted, at least one author must register in order 
that the paper is included in the conference proceedings, which will
be published by IEEE Press. It will also be entered into the IEEE Xplore
database (pending Sponsorship/support). A CD-ROM of the registered
papers will be given only to participants at the conference reception
desk. A hard-copy of the Proceedings will be available upon request. 
Please note that there will be a student "Best Paper Award" with a 
certificate and prize. 

CONFERENCE WEBSITE: http://www.itst2007.eurecom.fr  

For more information, please visit the conference web site or contact 
the organization: 
Fax : +33 (0) 4 89 87 41 98   Email : [email-masked] 

For more information, please contact directly: 

- Ulrich FINGER, General Chair : [email-masked] 
- Stéphane AMARGER, Steering Committee : [email-masked] 
- Christian BONNET, TPC Chair : [email-masked]

Organizing and Supporting entities:
NICT, Eurecom, HITACHI, Conseil General des Alpes Maritimes, YRP,
Technopole Brest-Iroise, Team Côte d'Azur

**************************************************************************************************
 
 E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer.
 
  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this e-mail by 
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is 
prohibited. 
  E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Hitachi does not accept responsibility 
for any changes made to this message after it was sent. 
  Please note that Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of 
computer viruses.

**************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet