Subject: [manet] reminder: call for paper for AofA 2007

From: Philippe Jacquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:33:39 +0100

This little reminder gives me the opportunity to wish you a merry 
Christmas and a happy New Year.

Philippe Jacquet AofA 2007 PC Chair

                  CALL FOR PAPERS : AOFA 2007

                  Juan les Pins, France, June 17-22 2007

The 2007 Conference on Analysis of Algorithms (AofA'07), will be held in 
Juan des Pins near Antibes and Nice, France on June 17-22, 2007.

Analysis of algorithms is a scientific basis for computation, providing 
a link between abstract algorithms and the performance characteristics 
of their implementations in the real world.

The general effort to precisely predict the performance of algorithms 
has come to involve research in analytic combinatorics, the analysis of 
random discrete structures, asymptotic analysis, exact and limiting 
distributions, and other fields of inquiry in computer science,
probability theory, and enumerative combinatorics.

We invite papers in - analytic algorithmics and combinatorics,
- probabilistic analysis of algorithms,
- randomized algorithms.
We welcome papers addressing problems such as: combinatorial algorithms, 
string searching and pattern matching, sublinear algorithms on massive 
data sets, network algorithms, graph algorithms, caching and memory 
hierarchies, indexing, data mining, data compression, coding and 
information theory, and computational finance. Papers are also welcome 
that address bridges to research in related fields such as statistical 
physics, computational biology, computational geometry, and simulation.
The scientific program will include keynote talks, survey talks on 
important trends in the analysis of algorithms, and contributed research 
papers. There will be ample time for discussion and debate. 
SUBMISSIONS
Authors are invited to submit 10-page extended abstracts by 23:59 CEST, 
February 19th, 2007. See http://www.inria.fr/~aofa07/ or  
http://www.aofa2007.org or just  http://aofa2007.org for a web form and 
further information about submissions.
Presenters must have submitted the final versions of their papers in 
order to be able to present them at the conference. The conference 
proceedings will be published electronically by DMTCS (see 
http://dmtcs.loria.fr/proceedings/) with hardcopy available at the 
conference. 
SUBMISSION DEADLINE 
Submission deadline: February 19, 2007
Notification: April 11, 2007
Final version: May 20, 2007 
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Persi Diaconis (Stanford, USA)
Laszlo Lovasz (Microsoft, USA)
Madhu Sudan (MIT, USA)
Wojciech Szpankowski (Purdue, USA)
SURVEY TUTORIAL SPEAKERS
Bousquet-Melou (LABRI, France)
Luc Devroye (McGill, Canada)
Philippe Flajolet (INRIA, France)

PROGRAM COMMITTEE

Alberto Apostolico (Georgia Tech, USA)
Brigitte Chauvin (U. Versailles, France)
Philippe Chassaing (U. Nancy, France)
Luc Devroye (McGill, Canada)
Michael Drmota (TU-Wien, Austria)
Alan Frieze (Carnegie-Mellon, USA)
Micha Hofri (RPI, USA)
Hsien-Kuei Hwang (Acad. Sinica, Taiwan)
Philippe Jacquet, chair (INRIA, France, CHAIR)
Hosam Mahmoud (Washington, USA)
Conrado Martinez (UPC, Spain)
Michael Mitzenmacher (Harvard, USA)
Daniel Panario (Carleton, Canada)
Nicholas Pippenger (Princeton, USA)
Helmut Prodinger (Stellenbosch, S. Africa)
Bruno Salvy (INRIA, France)
Gilles Schaeffer (E. Polytechnique, France)
Gadiel Seroussi (MSRI, USA)
Eli Upfal (Brown U., USA)
Brigitte Vallee (U. Caen, France)
Alfredo Viola (Republica U., Uruguay)
Peter Winkler (Dartmouth, USA)

STEERING COMMITTEE

Philippe Flajolet (INRIA, France)
Donald Knuth (Stanford, USA)
Robert Sedgewick (Princeton, USA)
Wojciech Szpankowski (Purdue, USA)

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet