Subject: [manet] MobiSys 2007: Call for Workshops Proposals

From: Eyal de Lara <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:55:08 -0500

*********************************************************************
*My sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this posting*
*********************************************************************

          	      Call for Workshop Proposals

      MobiSys 2007: 5th International Conference on Mobile 
Computing 		    		   systems, Applications, and Services
                                 Puerto Rico
                               19-22 June 2007
                    http://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/2007/

Jointly sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE and the USENIX Association, the
Fifth International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and
Services (MobiSys 2007) will be held June 1114, 2007, in Puerto
Rico. This is a premier venue for researchers working in the area of
mobile and wireless systems, middleware, services, and
applications. The previous four conferences, in San Francisco, Boston,
Seattle and Uppsala, Sweden were quite successful, with strong
refereed paper presentations, demonstrations, poster sessions, and
workshops.

WHAT TO SUBMIT: We solicit workshop proposals on new and emerging
topics in the general area of mobile and wireless systems, services,
and applications. Workshops will be Full Day on Monday, June 11, 2006.
The ideal proposal should focus on a specific area, be of current
interest, and be able to attract a number of high-quality
submissions. The proposal should be no longer than a few pages and
should clearly identify the theme of the workshop, specify topic areas
of interest to define the scope, and suggest potential program chairs
and program committee members.

HOW TO SUBMIT: Please send workshop proposals in PDF format by January
5, 2007, 12:00 midnight EST, to the workshop chair, Dr. Eyal de Lara,
at [[email-masked]]

IMPORTANT DATES:
   January 5, 2007:  Proposal submission deadline
   June 11-14, 2007: MobiSys 2007, Puerto Rico
   June 11, 2007:    Full Day Workshops, MobiSys 2007

We look forward to your submissions,

Workshop Chair
Eyal de Lara, University of Toronto

General Chair
Edward W. Knightly, Rice University

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet