Subject: [manet] Additional MANET Page and Personal Ids,etc

From: "Joe Macker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:31:46 -0400

MANET WG:

(Message stimulated to add clarifcation based upon some recent feedback)

The additional MANET Page linked at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html is not the official
place for IETF MANET WG information but is a place for useful additional
information.  The charter page, IETF minutes, WG list are the official WG
methods.  

The http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/ provides a breakdown of WG documents
including expired and has list of personal submission that have manet in the
extension therefore potentially related, but as you may or may not know
these personal submissions are just that (personal submission) so keep that
in mind.

At meetings and within minutes the WG MAY discuss personal submissions that
are being considered for WG inclusion and some transition.  Our intent to
supplement the minutes and WG discussion will be to also announce these
documents that  may be under consideration.

One such case from the last meeting are the personal metric-oriented TLV
drafts that are packetbb related.

draft-dean-manet-metriclv-00
draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-00

Please read and comment if you are interested as was discussed at the recent
WG or see the minutes.

The first draft concentrates on a container format for metrics and the
second draft begins to also discuss function within a specific protocol.

-Joe

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet