Subject: [manet] Metrics discussion

From: "Justin Dean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:01:27 -0400

I would like to have a meeting with interested parties this Wednesday about
metrics.  I would like to keep this discussion scoped to ideas on how to
possibly incorporate metric functionality within the MANET framework.  Some
things to think on which I would like to discuss include:
 
Does it make sense to have metrics share or use a similar space?  Or not?
If so what representations are required for those functionalities?
 
I would like to propose 3 pm on Wednesday.  Please send me an email if you
would like to be there or if that time conflicts with anything.  I will
resend a group email with specifics to those who are interested.
 
Justin
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet