Subject: [manet] Consensus on dymo-mib as WG doc

From: "Joe Macker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:31:53 -0400

All:

There was consensus at the recent WG meeting in Philadelphia that draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt was an appropriate WG document.  I
would like to provide a period for anyone on the list that has a different opinion to please post a message.

Dymo is already a WG effort and MIB documents are needed so this seems straightforward.

-Joe  

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Cole, Robert G." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:10:24 -0400

Joe,

One note.  I screwed up the naming of the first draft, which is
draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt, so the second draft is also posted but with
the name draft-cole-manet-dymo-mib-00.txt (with 'manet' stuck inside).
Sorry for the confusion.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Joe Macker
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:32 AM
To: 'manet'
Subject: [manet] Consensus on dymo-mib as WG doc

All:

There was consensus at the recent WG meeting in Philadelphia that
draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt was an appropriate WG document.  I would like
to provide a period for anyone on the list that has a different opinion
to please post a message.

Dymo is already a WG effort and MIB documents are needed so this seems
straightforward.

-Joe