Subject: [manet] TORA protocol implementation

From: "Ricardo Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:22:57 -0300

Hello all, I've been trying to find some TORA implementation in C/C++.
I've already searched it in the Internet, I also checked the TORA/IMEP
implementation, but the website is not available.

Could anybody tell me where I could find a TORA implementation?
P.s: it is not an implementation for ns-2. I am looking for an
implementation for Linux.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

-- 
Ricardo de Oliveira Schmidt

Networking and Telecommunications Research Group (GPRT)
Informatics Center (CIn), Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.
[email-masked] / [email-masked]
http://cin.ufpe.br/~ros2
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet