Subject: [manet] OLSR Interop/workshop -- if you haven't registered....

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:24:22 +0200

Dear all,

If you have not (been) registered for the OLSR Interop/Workshop in  
Ottawa yet, and plan to attend, please do so as soon as possible,  
that we may ensure enough coffee, cookies and lunches for everybody.  
The registration URL is:

	http://regsys.thomasclausen.org/regsys/core/registration/

The event URL is:

	http://interop08.thomasclausen.org/

Just to refresh, at this event we will be discussing OLSR, OLSRv2,  
its constituent parts, extensions to OLSR(v2) and related protocols  
(including, but not limited to, SMF), as well as run a two day  
interoperability event. Usually, these are great occasions to squash  
bugs and socialize with other OLSR implementers/users/deployers --  
and this year, with several OLSRv2 constituent parts going through  
the IETF and IESG, hopefully also to ensure that we're all  
implementing the spec that will get published, and in the same way.

See you soon in the beautiful city of Ottawa, where CRC and Yannick  
Lacharite is kindly hosting and sponsoring this event.

Sincerely,

Thomas
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet