Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a 1-hop and symmetric 2-hop neighborhood
discovery protocol (NHDP) for mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:32:18 +0100

Thanks for updating the NHDP draft (but please, publish it before we need a
three-digit version of the draft ;-) Is that even possible for IETF drafts?

I like the updated security considerations as well as the examples in the
appendix. I have one question about the Originator Address, which seems to
be removed. Why? Couldn't this affect security when using digital signatures
for signing HELLO messages? (ok, that were 2 questions ;-) How can I prove
the identity of a node (in particular in the case that the HELLO messages do
not contain the THIS_IF TLV value?)

Ulrich

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:15 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>
>