Subject: [manet] New Update OLSR .Net Implementation

From: Daniel Rodríguez Pagés <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:33:17 +0200

Dear all,

We are glad to announce a new release of the protocol OLSR implementation
for .Net platforms (PC and Compact Framework). 

Within this new release, ETX proposed network metric implementation for new
RFC, has been upgraded according to the requirements of the platform (named
TFLLN: Time From Last Lost Neighbor). New package, contains both Desktop and
Compact Framework implementations just in one download.

You can access to the main packages through:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wmolsr/ 

Release Notes:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wmolsr/files/Integration/Releas_Notes_PDA%20
_%20PC.txt/download 

Furthermore we are aiming to provide pillars for further implementations
into this platform for commercial appliances, therefore any further contact
for collaboration will be really welcomed.

Best Regards,

Daniel R.

logomoviquity

http://www.moviquity.com <http://www.moviquity.com/> 

Daniel Rodríguez Pagés

Gerente de Desarrollo

Software Development Manager

C/Isabel Colbrand 10, pl. 5ª, Oficina 150

28050 MADRID Spain

( Mob: +34 638 540 947 
( Tlf: +34 91 431 98 59
4 Fax: :+34 91 431 22 06 
- <mailto:[email-masked]>  [email-masked]