Subject: [manet] Tidying an Erratum on RFC 4728

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:05:06 +0100

Hi,

Erratum 919 is on RFC 4728

You may have discussed it before, but I want to get it tidied away.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4728&rec_status=2&presentation=r
ecords

I believe this is a typo, and the correction is right.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:16:21 -0400

Correction looks right to me as well.

The error type provides the type specific info that is needed.
-joe

On Aug 18, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Adrian Farrel wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

---

From: "R. Muralidharan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:57:09 +0530

Hello,

  would the grateful if someone can educate me on the following:

  1) status of ZRP draft rfc
 2)  status of OLSR v2 draft rfc

3) open source implementations of ZRP

thanks in advance and best regards,
murali

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:35:19 +0100

OLSRv2 is a WG draft that was recently updated to incorporate metrics,
as previously agreed by the WG. However in the most recent draft one
section and one appendix remain unconvertted. The authors hope (other
commitments permitting) to issue a new version as soon as they can.
Following that we hope for the usual process of WG review (though
comments on the existing draft would be helpful), IETF review, IESG
review, RFC editor, and then to an RFC. [Four other parts of OLSRv2
with their own independent uses, have already followed this route to
RFCs 5148, 5444, 5497 and 6130.]
 
ZRP has not been a WG item for many years, its Internet Drafts are
technically expired although of course they may have interest or use.
(I haven't studied them to know how complete they are.) I do not think
there is any likelihood of a ZRP RFC.

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Communications and Networks Capability
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of R. Muralidharan
Sent: 21 August 2011 17:27
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [manet] Tidying an Erratum on RFC 4728

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
  either from an external partner or the Global Internet. 
      Keep this in mind if you answer this message.
Hello, 

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************