Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> (The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:23:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting. This last call 
periodhas been extended to handle the fact that it spans the IETF-84
meeting.

Abstract

   This specification describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State
   Routing (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.