Subject: [manet] bar BoF ITS Intelligent Transportation Systems, today 19h30-20h30, room Plaza C

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:14:54 -0700

Dear participants to MANET Working Group,

I invite to join us at the bar BoF ITS - IP for Intelligent
Transportation Systems

     today 30 july 2012
     19h30-20h30 Vancouver at Pacific time
     room Plaza C, 2nd floor
     email list [email-masked], https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
     webex
https://cea-list.webex.com/cea-list/j.php?ED=219289702&UID=0&PW=NOGFmZmI1MzA2&RT=NyM0
     password itsietf

During the previous IETF meeting in Paris, the first ITS informal
meeting took place; then several potential work items
were identified and presented (http://imara.inria.fr/ietf-its).

Since then we discussed scenarios, requirements and work items.

The goal of the meeting this evening is to better identify the scope of
potential work, problem and work items.  What would a Charter look like.

Yours,

Alex