Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> (The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:27:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting. This last call 
period has been extended to handle the fact that it spans the IETF-84
meeting.

This last call is being re-initiated to include a notice that this document
includes a normative down reference to an Informational RFC:
RFC5148, "Jitter considerations in MANETs". 

Abstract

   This specification describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State
   Routing (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 05:42:45 +0100

All,
Please note this last call was re-started to handle a downref I missed first
time around.

Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> The IESG
> Sent: 29 July 2012 00:28
> To: IETF-Announce
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15.txt> (The Optimized
Link
> State Routing Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet