Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:03:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-23

Abstract:
   This document extends and replaces RFC 6622.  It describes general
   and flexible TLVs for representing cryptographic Integrity Check
   Values (ICVs) (i.e., digital signatures or Message Authentication
   Codes (MACs)) as well as timestamps, using the generalized Mobile Ad
   Hoc Network (MANET) packet/message format defined in RFC 5444.  It
   defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two Address Block TLVs
   for affixing ICVs and timestamps to a packet, a message, and an
   address, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/