Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 04:39:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Christopher Dearlove
                          Philippe Jacquet
                          Ulrich Herberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-18.txt
	Pages           : 113
	Date            : 2013-03-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State
   Routing (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/