Subject: [manet] IEEE GreenCom 2013 Call for Workshop Proposals

From: Yuanping Zhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:26:54 +0800

*IEEE GreenCom **2013 Call for Workshop Proposals***

*Deadline: April 5, 2013*

* *

[My apologies if you have received multiple copies of this message]

The 2013 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and
Communications (GreenCom 2013) will be held in Beijing, China, during
August 20-23, 2013 (http://www.china-iot.net/GreenCom2013.htm). In addition
to technical sessions, the program will also include a set of workshops.
The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics, and to
provide a forum for authors to present early research results on those
topics. Workshop papers are expected to focus on more specific research
areas than those in the main conference. GreenCom welcomes returning
workshops which have successfully appeared in previous conferences, as well
as workshop proposals on non-green topics. Workshops can be full-day or
half-day, with 4 or 2 sessions, respectively. The dates for paper submission,
notification and camera-ready paper submission should be stated in the
proposal; note that camera-ready papers must be received no later than July
10, 2013. All GreenCom 2013 workshop papers will appear in IEEE Xplore
database and will be EI indexed. Web pages of the accepted workshops will
reside on the official IEEE GreenCom 2013 website (
http://www.china-iot.net/GreenCom2013.htm).

--------------------------------------

Workshop papers are to be submitted through the EDAS (http://edas.info/)

Submission Format Instructions:

Paper length: Up to 6 pages without overlength charges, a maximum of 2
extra pages will be allowed with an overlength charge of US$30.00 per page.

Paper format:  Papers should be written in English following the IEEE CS
format. Formatting instructions and templates:
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting

--------------------------------------

A workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following
information:

1.        Title, scope and topics of the workshop

2.        Names, addresses, and affiliation of workshop organizers

3.        Tentative committee lists

4.        Workshop format planned (papers, demos, panels, etc.)

5.        Past history of the workshop if any (where held, number of
papers, number of participants)

6.        Rationale - why is the topic relevant of current interest; why is
the workshop expected to attract a significant number of submissions of
good quality.

7.        Please also include a draft call for paper.

Workshop organizers should send their workshop proposals to Workshop
Co-Chairs by email by April 5, 2013. Please include in the email subject “
GreenCom 2013 Workshop Proposals”. Notification of acceptance for workshop
proposals will be on April 10, 2013.

Workshop Co-Chairs:

Dr. Xiaoli Chu, The University of Sheffield, UK, Email:
[email-masked]

Dr. Guoqiang Mao, The University of Sydney, Australia, Email:
[email-masked]

Dr. Yang Yang, Shanghai Research Center for Wireless Communications, China,
Email: [email-masked]