Subject: [manet] ETT draft -02 released

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 17:05:16 +0200

Hi,

I just submitted draft -02 to the IETF. Thank you for all the reviews 
that helped to improve the draft.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-02.txt

Henning Rogge

-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Fraunhofer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 07:56:19 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-02.txt

My Co-Author just notified me that I forgot to add Stan Ratliff to the 
Acknowledgement section of our draft. We will fix this in draft -03, 
sorry for forgetting it.

Henning Rogge

GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0