Subject: [manet] Fwd: Internet Draft Submission Cut-Off Today

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:19:08 -0700

Reminder: draft submission cut-off today, UTC 24:00.
Early-bird registration deadline: This Friday, July 19.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Internet Draft Submission Cut-Off Today
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Submission cut-off is
today, Monday, July 15, 2013.

All submissions are due by UTC 24:00.

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 87 can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF87

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].