Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:17:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Stan Ratliff
                          John Dowdell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2014-02-04

Abstract:
   The revised Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing
   protocol is intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop
   networks.  AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers
   within the network in an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand
   convergence in dynamic topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/