Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats-00.txt

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 08:11:31 +0200

Dear all,

We have submitted a new draft,  Security Threats for Simplified Multicast
Forwarding (draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats).
It follows the format of RFC7186 (nhdp-sec-threats), and analyzes the
vulnerabilities of SMF.
We are also working on draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats, which is for
OLSRv2.

We would like to request a 10-minute slot for the above two documents in
the next IETF meeting.
Thomas Clausen will present the drafts.

regards

Jiazi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats-00.txt
To: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>, "Thomas H. Clausen" <
[email-masked]>, Jiazi Yi <[email-masked]>, Thomas Heide Clausen
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jiazi Yi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats
Revision:       00
Title:          Security Threats for Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF)
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-manet-smf-sec-threats-00

Abstract:
   This document analyzes security threats of the Simplified Multicast
   Forwarding (SMF), including the vulnerabilities of duplicate packet
   detection and relay set selection mechanisms.  This document is not
   intended to propose solutions to the threats described.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat