Subject: [manet] Request to update MANET-WG-Milestones

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:32:32 +0200

Please update the WG milestone for WG drafts listed below, with
reasonable dates. Most of them need to be added because the WG adopted them
(I may forgotten some because of the volume). For AODVv2 and DLEP the date
past.

draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2
draft-ietf-manet-dlep
draft-ietf-manet-report-mib

draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology
draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath

draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis
draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats

It is important for me to see the milestones so I can progress. Please note
that my reviews/participation depend on WG milestones not on WG calls (IMHO
the WG calls should consider milestones to help guid participation).
Thanking you.

AB