Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 01:57:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TLV Naming in the MANET Generalized Packet/Message Format
        Authors         : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-05-14

Abstract:
   This document reorganizes the naming of already allocated TLV (type-
   length-value) types and type extensions in the Mobile Ad hoc NETwork
   (MANET) registries defined by RFC 5444 to use names appropriately.
   It has no consequences in terms of any protocol implementation.

   This document also updates the Expert Review guidelines from RFC
   5444, so as to establish a policy for consistent naming of future TLV
   type and type extension allocations.  It makes no other changes to
   RFC 5444.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/