Subject: [manet] DAT and DLEP status

From: Justin Dean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:37:36 -0400

draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-05
Since no objections were raised and I think the document is ready
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-05
is now in WGLC.  Proposed experimental status for this draft.  It provides
*a* method for calculating the routing metrics to be used with OLSRv2
routing.  Please review the draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep/
The WGLC has ended for dlep.  Comments to the list have resulted in rapid
updating of the draft.  I'll be moving this forward shortly. Stan in
another message requested that we move this forward and I've only seen +1s
in response.  As Stan likes to say silence will be taken as acceptance.

Justin Dean

---

From: "Velt, R. (Ronald) in 't" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:06:00 +0000

Hi Justin,

From: manet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Justin Dean
Sent: vrijdag 15 mei 2015 22:38
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] DAT and DLEP status

draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-05
Since no objections were raised and I think the document is ready draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-05 is now in WGLC.  Proposed experimental status for this draft.  It provides a method for calculating the routing metrics to be used with OLSRv2 routing.  Please review the draft.

When will WGLC for this draft end?

<snip>

Thanks,
Ronald

Justin Dean
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.