Subject: [manet] DLEP draft-19 and WGLC

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:44:27 +0000

All,

As DLEP is now in WG last call and the authors are reviewing the last 
set of comments prior to a draft-20, now is your chance to raise any 
'show-stoppers'.

We are currently addressing the following comments:

* Re-reviewing Chris Dearlove's comments, to ensure we have a yea/nay 
response to them, and hoping to reply in full on the list ASAP.

* Updating the appendices to reflect the new Destination Announce 
messages described in the main text.

* Removing the 'Use-TLS' flag that has been left in the data item detail 
sections despite the TLS requirement being removed.

* Clarifying the layer-2 requirements in order to clarify the security 
section.

* Adding correct references to the 802.1 documents.

* Underlining the bidirectional use of Destination Down messages, and 
generally trying to improve the text around logical destinations.

* Organise up the use of 'peer', 'participant', 'other-end' into a 
consistent set of terms.

Regards,

Rick