Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-ibs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:39:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Identity-Based Signatures for MANET Routing Protocols
        Author          : Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-ibs-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document extends RFC7182, which specifies a framework for, and
   specific examples of, integrity check values (ICVs) for packets and
   messages using the generalized packet/message format specified in
   RFC5444.  It does so by defining an additional cryptographic function
   that allows the creation of an ICV that is an identity-based
   signature, defined according to the ECCSI (Elliptic Curve-Based
   Certificateless Signatures for Identity-Based Encryption) algorithm
   specified in RFC6507.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-ibs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-ibs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-ibs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/