Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:14:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Credit Windowing extension for DLEP
        Author          : Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide a
   credit-windowing scheme analogous to that in RFC5578 for destination-
   specific flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:17:34 -0400

All,

Just posted an updated version of the Credit Windowing draft. This draft
does *not* include the proposed updated verbiage in the email exchange with
Lou Berger - Lou, I had a conversation with Rick Taylor where he talked me
out of it... ;-)

So, this proposes what was referred to as "Option 2" in James Stevens'
email. I believe it addresses the comments from David Wiggins as well.

Regards,
Stan

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:14 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:20:20 -0400

Hello WG,

Oops. Sent this to the wrong address. Correcting here.

Regards,
Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF-Draft Submission Queue via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Subject: [www.ietf.org/rt #116874] AutoReply: Re: [manet] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

This message has been automatically generated in response to the
creation of a trouble ticket regarding:
        "Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-03.txt",
a summary of which appears below.

There is no need to reply to this message right now.  Your ticket has been
assigned an ID of [www.ietf.org/rt #116874].

Please include the string:

         [www.ietf.org/rt #116874]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so,
you may reply to this message.

                        Thank you,
                        [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All,

Regards,
Stan

---

From: Justin Dean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 00:43:59 -0400

Big thanks for the recent turn around and revisions to both the editors and
the reviewers.  The rough consensus seems to be it's not perfect but good
enough/better than it was.  I didn't read anything either in the draft or
comments from other reviewers that was a show stopper so this will (again)
be sent on up.  Note to the editors this isn't finished yet but with the
continued effort being currently put in it should be done soon.

Justin