Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-06.txt> (Credit Windowing extension for DLEP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 11:07:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Credit Windowing extension for DLEP'
  <draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft describes an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide a
   credit-windowing scheme for destination-specific flow control.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.