Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:36:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Lantency Range Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide
   the range of latency that may be experienced on a link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/