Subject: [manet] Deadline Approaching: Research Fellow positions in Computer Security

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 05:31:48 -0500

Research Fellow positions in Computer Security

University of Padua - SPRITZ Security and Privacy Research Group

JOB DESCRIPTION:

The SPRITZ <http://spritz.math.unipd.it/> Security and Privacy Research
Group at the University of Padova is looking for four research fellows to
participate in the project funded by EU H2020 titled “Solutions for access
and safe use of mobile scanners devices”. IoT is about connecting billions
of objects, things, devices. The overall objective of TagItSmart! (
tagitsmart.eu) is to create a set of tools and enabling technologies
integrated into a platform with open interfaces, enabling users across the
value chain to fully exploit the power of condition-dependent FunCodes, to
connect mass-market products with the digital world across multiple
application sectors.

The key requirements for the position are as follows:

   -

   Recent PhD (or significant research experience) in Computer Science,
   Computer Engineering, or related areas.
   -

   Hands-on experience in some of the following areas will be plus:
   -

         Internet of Things (IoT)
         -

         Application/service provisioning architectures
         -

         Android security
         -

         Security and reliability in RFID/NFC scanning
         -

         Trusted Platform Module
         -

   Software design/implementation and prototyping skills.
   -

   Algorithms design and implementation skills.
   -

   Experience in working on EU projects is desirable.
   -

   Publications in high impact journals and well known conferences.

ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PADOVA AND THE SPRITZ GROUP

The University of Padua is the University of Galileo Galilei, and the first
University that awarded a degree to a woman. The first ever report issued
by the National Research Assessment Committee set the University of Padova
as the highest ranking among leading Italian universities for the quality
of its research results. Based on the number of citations of articles and
publications by its researchers (source: ISI), the University of Padova
ranks among the top three Italian universities for total impact index,
productivity index, and presence index.

SPRITZ Security and Privacy Research Group is a group of researchers very
passionate in investigating security and privacy issues related to current
and future technologies. The SPRITZ group was founded (in 2011) and is led
by Prof. Mauro Conti (http://www.math.unipd.it/~conti/). The group is
mostly based at the University of Padua, while it enjoys worldwide
collaborations. For more information about our group please visit:
http://spritz.math.unipd.it/

HOW TO APPLY

Interested candidates are invited to contact Prof. Mauro Conti
<http://www.math.unipd.it/%7Econti/> directly ([email-masked]). For
more information about the position and how to apply please visit the
following link: http://www.math.unipd.it/it/news/?id=1971

Applications must be received by March 01, 2017.

-- 
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Chhagan Lal, PhD,
Research/Postdoc Fellow,
University of Padua - Department of Mathematics,
*SPRITZ - Security and Privacy Research Group*

*http://spritz.math.unipd.it/team.html
<http://spritz.math.unipd.it/team.html>*