Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:33:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP DiffServ Aware Credit Windowing Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a DiffServ aware credit-windowing scheme for destination-specific
   flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:46:16 -0400

Hi,
    This rev adds a section on Data Plane Considerations and an Appendix
capturing open issues - mainly reported by Stan and Rick.  I/We expect
to cover a proposal on how to address issues A.2 and A.3 in the Chicago
Session.  We also hope to have related text available for review before
the session too.

Thanks,
Lou (and co-authors)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[manet] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:33:22 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet