Subject: [Maprg] DNS Observatory: The Big Picture of the DNS

From: Oliver Gasser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 20:31:37 +0100

Dear all,

In the MAPRG session at IETF104, Paweł and I gave a talk on "DNS
Observatory: Monitoring Global DNS for Performance and Security" [1]. We
continued working on the DNS Observatory project by also incorporating
feedback from this talk.

As a result we recently published our paper "DNS Observatory: The Big
Picture of the DNS" in the Internet Measurement Conference 2019
conference proceedings including much more details on the underlying
system and more in-depth studies of the global DNS [2]. Slides [3] and
video [4] from Paweł's IMC talk are also available.

Cheers,
Oliver Gasser

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/slides-104-maprg-dns-observatory-monitoring-global-dns-for-performance-and-security-pawel-foremski-and-oliver-gasser/
[2] https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3355566
[3] https://conferences.sigcomm.org/imc/2019/presentations/p2.pdf
[4] https://vimeo.com/showcase/6531379/video/369121250#t=35s