Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 113 Vienna, 19 Mar 2022 - 25 Mar 2022

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:28:16 -0600

Hi folks!

######################################################################

                      Call for Contributions
                    for maprg, IETF 113 Vienna

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next (1 hour) meeting during IETF 113 (19-25
March, 2022). We invite you to submit your candidate measurement
research contributions for presentation at the maprg meeting.
The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work accepted for
publication, or a recent publication in the scope of the research
group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
as possible and latest by:

   Mar 7, 2021

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on received
submissions taking into consideration the group's scope, common
themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.

For this meeting (IETF 113), we encourage short presentations
(5-15 min) with new measurements and/or updates on similar data
presented previously in maprg.

Overall volume and subject timeliness will be considered scheduling
submissions to this or a subsequent interim MAPRG meeting.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

######################################################################

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:53:18 -0600

Of course I always have a typo:

Correction, the submission deadline is: March 7, *2022*

                      Call for Contributions

   Mar 7, 2022

--

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:57:13 +0000

Hi all again,

this is just a quick reminder that you can still submit contributions for our next session. Our meeting has been scheduled for

Wednesday, 23 March 2022, Morning Session I 1000-1200.

So we actually have 2h (even though we only requested 1). But that means that we can probably have more presentations than originally planned.

The meeting will take in Vienna, however, both is equally possible and welcome: in person or remote presentation!

Mirja

On 02.02.22, 18:54, "Maprg on behalf of Dave Plonka" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

                          Call for Contributions

       Mar 7, 2022

    -- 

    _______________________________________________
    Maprg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-501d5122-313273af-454445555731-231d4bac0946a7a6&q=1&e=86673398-84c8-4b5a-ad7d-129eed1e16d3&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fmaprg