Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 02:40:37 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+4/-0/💬22)
  4 issues created:
  - IP assignment (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/26 
  - Recovery consideration (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/25 
  - CONNECT-UDP Stream Chunk extensibility (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/24 
  - :scheme (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/23 

  7 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #26 IP assignment (4 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/26 [extension] 
  - #25 Recovery consideration (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/25 
  - #24 CONNECT-UDP Stream Chunk extensibility (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/24 
  - #23 :scheme (8 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/23 
  - #16 What purpose does datagram-flow-id fulfill? (2 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/16 
  - #15 How do you salami slice CONNECT-UDP stream data? (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/15 
  - #8 CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI (3 by chris-wood, ekr, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+5/-0/💬12)
  5 issues created:
  - Clarify terminology  (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/16 
  - Document organisation: which requirement only apply to IP proxying (but not UDP proxying)? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/15 
  - Non-requirement on IP address extortion (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/14 
  - Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 

  4 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #15 Document organisation: which requirement only apply to IP proxying (but not UDP proxying)? (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/15 
  - #14 Non-requirement on IP address extraction (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/14 
  - #13 Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (4 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - #12 IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (2 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs