Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 20:37:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The CONNECT-UDP HTTP Method
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-12-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the CONNECT-UDP HTTP method.  CONNECT-UDP is
   similar to the HTTP CONNECT method, but it uses UDP instead of TCP.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-
   masque-connect-udp.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/