Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 02:38:39 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-14/💬15)
  1 issues created:
  - Handling of "in-use" flow IDs (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/22 

  15 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #22 Handling of "in-use" flow IDs (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/22 
  - #21 Handling of odd-numbered "datagram-flow-id"   (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/21 
  - #16 What purpose does datagram-flow-id fulfill? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/16 
  - #15 How do you salami slice CONNECT-UDP stream data? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/15 
  - #13 Nested Loss Recovery (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/13 
  - #12 Nested Congestion Control (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/12 
  - #11 Limit Packets before server response (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/11 
  - #10 UDP Pacing and Bursting Limits (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/10 
  - #8 CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 
  - #6 Datagram-Flow-Id size limits (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/6 
  - #5 Address mapping and return flow routing (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/5 
  - #4 Flow duration (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/4 
  - #3 Datagram-Flow-Id is hop-by-hop (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/3 
  - #2 CONNECT-UDP request body (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/2 
  - #1 CONNECT-UDP and multiple intermediaries (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/1 

  14 issues closed:
  - Limit Packets before server response https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/11 
  - Handling of "in-use" flow IDs https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/22 
  - Handling of odd-numbered "datagram-flow-id"   https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/21 
  - What purpose does datagram-flow-id fulfill? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/16 
  - How do you salami slice CONNECT-UDP stream data? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/15 
  - Nested Loss Recovery https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/13 
  - Nested Congestion Control https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/12 
  - UDP Pacing and Bursting Limits https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/10 
  - CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 
  - Datagram-Flow-Id size limits https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/6 
  - Flow duration https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/4 
  - Datagram-Flow-Id is hop-by-hop https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/3 
  - CONNECT-UDP request body https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/2 
  - CONNECT-UDP and multiple intermediaries https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/1 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs