Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 23:55:54 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+3/-0/💬25)
  3 issues created:
  - What is the justification for dynamic context registration in CONNECT UDP? (by afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/71 
  - Conditions on datagram forwarding (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/69 
  - Add to JS that it's not possible to generate CONNECT from JS (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/68 

  3 issues received 25 new comments:
  - #71 What is the justification for dynamic context registration in CONNECT UDP? (18 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, afrind, bemasc, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/71 
  - #69 Conditions on datagram forwarding (2 by DavidSchinazi, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/69 
  - #68 Add to security considerations that it's not possible to generate CONNECT from JS (5 by DavidSchinazi, ekr, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/68 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+6/-1/💬23)
  6 issues created:
  - Capsule protocol and Content-Type (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/131 
  - Capsule protocol and status codes 204,205,206 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/130 
  - Data Stream and body lengths (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/129 
  - Add to security considerations that it's not possible to generate CONNECT from JS (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/128 
  - Conditions on datagram forwarding (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/127 
  - Handling of unrecognized capsule types (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/126 

  6 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #129 Data Stream and body lengths (9 by DavidSchinazi, MikeBishop, royfielding)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/129 
  - #128 Add to security considerations that it's not possible to generate CONNECT from JS (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/128 
  - #127 Conditions on datagram forwarding (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/127 
  - #126 Handling of unrecognized capsule types (7 by DavidSchinazi, bemasc, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/126 
  - #125 Zero-Latency Extensibility (2 by afrind, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/125 
  - #123 Proposal: WebTransport-oriented HTTP Datagram architecture (1 by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/123 

  1 issues closed:
  - Proposal: WebTransport-oriented HTTP Datagram architecture https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/123 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬6)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - First PR for 2021 Design Team (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/70 

  1 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #70 First PR for 2021 Design Team (6 by DavidSchinazi, afrind, bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/70 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify meaning of understanding capsule request semantics (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/132 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - First PR for 2021 Design Team
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/124 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs