Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+26/-26/💬43)
  26 issues created:
  - Is Proxy-Status only useful when DNS failure occurs? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/137 
  - Is Proxy-Status really informative reference? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/136 
  - Security considerations (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/134 
  - Editorial: proxied UDP packets (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/131 
  - Editorial suggestion: First sentence section 5 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/130 
  - Editorial: Section 4 last sentence 2 paragraph (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/127 
  - sec 3.1: "In IPv4, the Don't Fragment (DF) bit MUST be set if possible" (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/126 
  - Editorial: Tunnels are commonly used to....  (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/125 
  - Editorial suggestion: to proxy UDP over HTTP -> to tunnel UDP over HTTP (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/124 
  - The default template is not a very good solution (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/123 
  - Port or reference security considerations from HTTP datagram spec (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/106 
  - Normative requirements in security considerations (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/105 
  - Consider guiding people y the hand with respect to your 65527 requirement (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/104 
  - Section 5 long sentenced para (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/103 
  - "due to reordering of the datagram and the registration packets during transmission." (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/102 
  - Section 4, para 2 - dupe text? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/101 
  - Consider mentioning extended connect in Section 3.4 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/100 
  - the request SHALL include a single "Connection" header with value "Upgrade". (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/99 
  - Header -> header field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/98 
  - Possibly foreshadow the specific HTTP version exchanges in Section 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/97 
  - Please convert use of HTTP "payload" to "content" (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/96 
  - Section 3, para 1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/95 
  - Section 2 para 2 is long and dense (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/94 
  - an URI Template (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/93 
  - Proxy term definition (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/92 
  - abstract: It is built using HTTP Extended CONNECT. (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/91 

  12 issues received 43 new comments:
  - #136 Is Proxy-Status really informative reference? (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/136 
  - #134 Security considerations (6 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/134 
  - #131 Editorial: proxied UDP packets (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/131 
  - #130 Editorial suggestion: First sentence section 5 (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/130 [editorial] 
  - #127 Editorial: Section 4 last sentence 2 paragraph (4 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/127 [editorial] 
  - #126 sec 3.1: "In IPv4, the Don't Fragment (DF) bit MUST be set if possible" (6 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/126 [editorial] 
  - #125 Editorial: Tunnels are commonly used to....  (9 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/125 [editorial] 
  - #124 Editorial suggestion: to proxy UDP over HTTP -> to tunnel UDP over HTTP (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/124 [editorial] 
  - #123 The default template is not a very good solution (6 by DavidSchinazi, bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/123 
  - #97 Possibly foreshadow the specific HTTP version exchanges in Section 3 (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/97 
  - #93 an URI Template (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/93 
  - #91 abstract: It is built using HTTP Extended CONNECT. (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/91 

  26 issues closed:
  - Is Proxy-Status really informative reference? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/136 
  - Is Proxy-Status only useful when DNS failure occurs? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/137 
  - The default template is not a very good solution https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/123 
  - Security considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/134 
  - sec 3.1: "In IPv4, the Don't Fragment (DF) bit MUST be set if possible" https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/126 [editorial] 
  - Editorial: Tunnels are commonly used to....  https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/125 [editorial] 
  - Editorial suggestion: First sentence section 5 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/130 [editorial] 
  - Editorial: proxied UDP packets https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/131 
  - Editorial suggestion: to proxy UDP over HTTP -> to tunnel UDP over HTTP https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/124 [editorial] 
  - Editorial: Section 4 last sentence 2 paragraph https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/127 [editorial] 
  - Section 2 para 2 is long and dense https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/94 
  - Section 5 long sentenced para https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/103 
  - Consider guiding people by the hand with respect to your 65527 requirement https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/104 
  - Port or reference security considerations from HTTP datagram spec https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/106 
  - Normative requirements in security considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/105 
  - "due to reordering of the datagram and the registration packets during transmission." https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/102 
  - Section 4, para 2 - dupe text? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/101 
  - Consider mentioning extended connect in Section 3.4 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/100 
  - the request SHALL include a single "Connection" header with value "Upgrade". https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/99 
  - Header -> header field https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/98 
  - Possibly foreshadow the specific HTTP version exchanges in Section 3 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/97 
  - Please convert use of HTTP "payload" to "content" https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/96 
  - Section 3, para 1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/95 
  - an URI Template https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/93 
  - Proxy term definition https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/92 
  - abstract: It is built using HTTP Extended CONNECT. https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/91 [editorial] 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+4/-17/💬54)
  4 issues created:
  - IANA Policy for new Capsule Type registry (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/189 
  - Settings styling (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/181 [editorial] 
  - Use HTTP style for referencing HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/178 [editorial] 
  - Datagram related state is not well-defined (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/176 

  14 issues received 54 new comments:
  - #178 Use HTTP style for referencing HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/178 [editorial] 
  - #176 Datagram related state is not well-defined (8 by DavidSchinazi, martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/176 [editorial] 
  - #175 Section 2: Reference to "stream" which may not be a stream (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/175 
  - #174 Neogitation using Setting (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/174 [editorial] 
  - #173 Default endpoint behaviour of unknown capsule types (9 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/173 
  - #172 Introduction: Missmatching description of relation to HTTP or underlying transport. (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/172 
  - #171 Section 1: Reference of non-existing capabilities in websocket (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/171 
  - #170 Abstract: Unclear use of Both (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/170 
  - #169 HTTP content handling capability with Capsule protocol (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/169 
  - #168 Interoperability for all HTTP Datagrams or defined by HTTP Extension (2 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/168 
  - #167 SHOULD or MUST intermediaries forward unknown capsule types without modification? (15 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, gloinul, martinthomson, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/167 
  - #165 Paragraph on use of capsule protocol and http datagrams is unclear (4 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/165 [editorial] 
  - #164 Clarify sentence (2 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/164 [editorial] 
  - #159 Is the Capsule Protocol a premature abstraction? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/159 

  17 issues closed:
  - Default endpoint behaviour of unknown capsule types https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/173 
  - Is the Capsule Protocol a premature abstraction? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/159 
  - IANA Policy for new Capsule Type registry https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/189 
  - SHOULD or MUST intermediaries forward unknown capsule types without modification? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/167 
  - HTTP content handling capability with Capsule protocol https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/169 [editorial] 
  - Interoperability for all HTTP Datagrams or defined by HTTP Extension https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/168 
  - Use HTTP style for referencing HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/178 [editorial] 
  - Settings styling https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/181 [editorial] 
  - Introduction: Missmatching description of relation to HTTP or underlying transport. https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/172 [editorial] 
  - Paragraph on use of capsule protocol and http datagrams is unclear https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/165 [editorial] 
  - Section 1: Reference of non-existing capabilities in websocket https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/171 [editorial] 
  - What exactly is negotiated using a Setting? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/174 [editorial] 
  - Clarify sentence https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/164 [editorial] 
  - Section 2: Reference to "stream" which may not be a stream https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/175 [editorial] 
  - Abstract: Unclear use of Both https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/170 [editorial] 
  - Consider rephrasing H3_DATAGRAM setting text https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/163 [editorial] 
  - Datagram related state is not well-defined https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/176 [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+22/-22/💬5)
  22 pull requests submitted:
  - More Proxy-Status (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/138 
  - Provide more security guidance (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/135 
  - Editorial 130 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/133 
  - Ediorial tweak 131 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/132 
  - Editorial tweak (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/129 
  - Clarify context ID use by both endpoints (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/128 
  - Use bullets for URI template requirements (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/122 
  - Cut up long sentence (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/121 
  - Explain 65527 (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/120 
  - Add pointer to HTTP-DGRAM security considerations (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/119 
  - Remove normative text from security considerations (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/118 
  - Packets contain frames (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/117 
  - fix dupe text (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/116 
  - Point out extended connect requirements (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/115 
  - Connections options are case insensitive (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/114 
  - Header fields, sure (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/113 
  - No HTTP payload (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/112 
  - No request requests (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/111 
  - A URI Template (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/110 
  - Tighten definition of proxy (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/109 
  - Improve abstract (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/108 
  - Remove default template (by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/107 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #135 Provide more security guidance (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/135 
  - #129 Editorial tweak (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/129 
  - #107 Reduce normative force of default template recommendation (3 by DavidSchinazi, bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/107 

  22 pull requests merged:
  - More Proxy-Status
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/138 
  - Reduce normative force of default template recommendation
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/107 
  - Provide more security guidance
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/135 
  - Editorial tweak
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/129 
  - Editorial 130
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/133 
  - Ediorial tweak 131
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/132 
  - Clarify context ID use by both endpoints
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/128 
  - Use bullets for URI template requirements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/122 
  - Cut up long sentence
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/121 
  - Explain 65527
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/120 
  - Add pointer to HTTP-DGRAM security considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/119 
  - Remove normative text from security considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/118 
  - Packets contain frames
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/117 
  - fix dupe text
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/116 
  - Point out extended connect requirements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/115 
  - Connections options are case insensitive
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/114 
  - Header fields, sure
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/113 
  - No HTTP payload
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/112 
  - No request requests
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/111 
  - A URI Template
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/110 
  - Tighten definition of proxy
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/109 
  - Improve abstract
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/108 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+15/-13/💬13)
  15 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify that there is no content with capsules (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/194 
  - Clarify that the optionality of capsules applies to extensions (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/193 
  - Editorial suggestions (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/192 
  - Switch to QUIC IANA policy (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/191 
  - Update references to use the right display form (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/190 
  - Be more honest about the mapping between app and transport (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/188 
  - Clarify that WebSocket is an example (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/187 
  - Clarify no blind reencoding (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/186 
  - Be clearer about the H3 setting in intro (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/185 
  - Datagrams are directly associated with requests (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/184 
  - Be explicit about concepts in the abstract (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/183 
  - SETTINGS parameter -> setting (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/182 
  - supports -> willing to receive (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/180 
  - Clarify clean stream termination (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/179 
  - Remove notion of datagram-related state (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/177 

  5 pull requests received 13 new comments:
  - #194 Clarify that there is no content with capsules (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/194 
  - #193 Clarify that the optionality of capsules applies to extensions (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/193 
  - #191 Switch to QUIC IANA policy (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/191 
  - #166 intermediaries MUST forward without modification (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/166 
  - #161 Editorial: without state a datagram cannot be associated (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/161 

  13 pull requests merged:
  - Switch to QUIC IANA policy
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/191 
  - Editorial suggestions
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/192 
  - Update references to use the right display form
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/190 
  - Be more honest about the mapping between app and transport
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/188 
  - SETTINGS parameter -> setting
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/182 
  - Clarify no blind reencoding
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/186 
  - Clarify that WebSocket is an example
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/187 
  - Be clearer about the H3 setting in intro
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/185 
  - Clarify clean stream termination
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/179 
  - Datagrams are directly associated with requests
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/184 
  - Be explicit about concepts in the abstract
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/183 
  - supports -> willing to receive
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/180 
  - Remove notion of datagram-related state
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/177 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs