Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:55:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Datagrams and the Capsule Protocol
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   This document describes HTTP Datagrams, a convention for conveying
   multiplexed, potentially unreliable datagrams inside an HTTP
   connection.

   In HTTP/3, HTTP Datagrams can be conveyed natively using the QUIC
   DATAGRAM extension.  When the QUIC DATAGRAM frame is unavailable or
   undesirable, they can be sent using the Capsule Protocol, a more
   general convention for conveying data in HTTP connections.

   HTTP Datagrams and the Capsule Protocol are intended for use by HTTP
   extensions, not applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts