Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 02:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+12/-8/💬16)
  12 issues created:
  - MUST NOT -> SHOULD NOT return status code (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/152 
  - Template restrictions (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/151 
  - Conflicting example and requirement (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/150 
  - Misattribution (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/149 
  - GET and HTTP/1.1 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/148 
  - Separating concerns (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/147 
  - Missing ref (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/144 
  - Clarifying that HTTP datagrams has reference to HTTP request (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/143 
  - HTTP message content, not payload (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/142 
  - UDP over what is required to supported?  (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/141 
  - Unclear requirements level on HTTP Datagram (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/140 
  - DoS potential with ICMP recommendation (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/139 

  8 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #149 Misattribution (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/149 
  - #148 GET and HTTP/1.1 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/148 
  - #147 Separating concerns (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/147 
  - #143 Clarifying that HTTP datagrams has reference to HTTP request (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/143 
  - #142 HTTP message content, not payload (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/142 
  - #141 UDP over what is required to supported?  (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/141 [out of scope] 
  - #140 Unclear requirements level on HTTP Datagram (3 by LPardue, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/140 
  - #139 DoS potential with ICMP recommendation (3 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/139 [out of scope] 

  8 issues closed:
  - GET and HTTP/1.1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/148 
  - Separating concerns https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/147 
  - UDP over what is required to supported?  https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/141 
  - Unclear requirements level on HTTP Datagram https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/140 
  - Missing ref https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/144 
  - Clarifying that HTTP datagrams has reference to HTTP request https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/143 
  - HTTP message content, not payload https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/142 
  - DoS potential with ICMP recommendation https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/139 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+0/-1/💬3)
  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #189 IANA Policy for new Capsule Type registry (2 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/189 
  - #167 SHOULD or MUST intermediaries forward unknown capsule types without modification? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/167 

  1 issues closed:
  - SHOULD or MUST intermediaries forward unknown capsule types without modification? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/167 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify Capdule Protocol mention (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/146 
  - Add reference for VLI (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/145 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify Capdule Protocol mention
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/146 
  - Add reference for VLI
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/145 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs