Subject: [media-types] [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-02.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:21:27 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type
Revision:	 02
Title:		 eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Media Type
Creation date:	 2013-03-26
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-02.txt
Status: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-02
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-02

Abstract:
    This specification registers an XML-based media type for the
    eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).

Note to Readers

    This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list.