Subject: [media-types] Registration of MIME media type application/csrattrs

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:57:57 -0400

Please review the following application/csrattrs media type request 
which is documented in:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-est/
The document is currently in IETF LC.

Thanks,

spt
---

Type name: application

Subtype name: csrattrs

Required parameters: None

Optional parameters: None

Encoding considerations: binary;

Security Considerations:

   Clients request a list of attributes that servers wish to be in
   certification requests.  The request/response SHOULD be done in a
   TLS-protected tunnel.

Interoperability considerations: None

Published specification: This memo.

Applications which use this media type: Enrollment over Secure
Transport (EST)

Additional information:

   Magic number(s): None
   File extension: None
   Macintosh File Type Code(s):

Person & email address to contact for further information:

   Dan Harkins <[email-masked]>

Restrictions on usage: None

Author: Dan Harkins <[email-masked]>

Intended usage: COMMON

Change controller: The IESG

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:39:27 +0200

>Encoding considerations: binary;

No need for a semicolon here.

>Applications which use this media type: Enrollment over Secure

I think it would be nice to have at least a proper sentence here.

>Change controller: The IESG

I note that for application/cms you have "The IESG <[email-masked]>"
instead.
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:54:21 -0400

> No need for a semicolon here.

ack

> I think it would be nice to have at least a proper sentence here.

can do

> I note that for application/cms you have "The IESG <[email-masked]>"

Different authors.  They'll change this up.

Question: Do these changes need to made before we get the you've been 
approved message?

spt