Subject: RE: [mediactrl] An un-official mail about the un-official meeting!!!!

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:27:58 GMT

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Hi,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Ok with me. I will prepare a list of all
the topics that were discussed on the list

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Roni

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<font size=3
face="Times New Roman">

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From:<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chris Boulton
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004
1:51 PM
To:
[email-masked]
Subject: [mediactrl] An
un-official mail about the un-official meeting!!!!

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi all,

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>           
Just thought I would send a mail before the Christmas period to consolidate
information and remind folks about the upcoming meeting/discussion of the
‘media control’ group (For those who may have joined the list
late).

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Date: Wed 5th January 2005

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Venue: Constitution Room - Seaport Hotel – <st1:City
w:st="on">Boston (Same venue as
XCON interim meeting)

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Time: I’m guessing 9ish – 12ish (depending on
the time availability of the room – Alan?)

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The main discussion topic of the meeting will be the
requirements document that has been circulated and commented on + group scope
– If there are other topics that would like to be raised then please send
a mail to the list – this will obviously be restricted to time left over
at the end of the requirements discussion (Topics would be worth noting even if
they are not discussed).

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Have a good Christmas period and see you in <st1:place
 w:st="on">Boston,

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Best Regards,

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Chris.

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'> 

<font size=3
face="Times New Roman"> 

<span style='font-size:
7.5pt;font-family:Verdana;color:gray;background:white'>This email and any
attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not
the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing,
nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.<span
style='background:white'>

---

From: Tim Melanchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:53:43 GMT

sounds good to me as well. see you in boston.
i wish you all a healthy solstice and cheerful
holidays.
timm
Even, Roni wrote:
Hi,
Ok with me. I will prepare a list of all the topics that were discussed 
on the list

Roni

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Chris 
Boulton
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:51 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [mediactrl] An un-official mail about the un-official meeting!!!!

Hi all,

            Just thought I would send a mail before the Christmas period 
to consolidate information and remind folks about the upcoming 
meeting/discussion of the ‘media control’ group (For those who may have 
joined the list late).

Date: Wed 5^th January 2005
Venue: Constitution Room - Seaport Hotel – Boston (Same venue as XCON 
interim meeting)

Time: I’m guessing 9ish – 12ish (depending on the time availability of 
the room – Alan?)

The main discussion topic of the meeting will be the requirements 
document that has been circulated and commented on + group scope – If 
there are other topics that would like to be raised then please send a 
mail to the list – this will obviously be restricted to time left over 
at the end of the requirements discussion (Topics would be worth noting 
even if they are not discussed).

Have a good Christmas period and see you in Boston,

Best Regards,

Chris.

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright 
protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this 
communication shall be legally binding.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.