Subject: [mediactrl] How to get this work into a WG

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:00:16 +0100

A long time ago, we had talked about asking the SpeachSC chairs if  
that WG might take on this work. Is there still interest in that?  
With my AD hat on, I have no idea what is the best way to do this yet  
but I am looking for input on what the next logical steps are with  
all the work that has been happing here.

Thanks, Cullen

PS - A short summary of the status of where we are, what we have, and  
where various parties might want to eventually get to might be really  
helpful for me.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 06:41:17 +0100

Hi Cullen,

The SpeechSC WG would be ok for mediactrl work, if the charter
of this WG is changed to make it clear that the MS work and the
Speech Server (SS) work are completely separate. SpeechSC in
the past has occasionally expressed interest in turning MRCP
into a full media server control interface, and we want to
make sure that is clarified and prevented by the group's
charter.

Thanks

Adnan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Cullen
Jennings
Sent: May 7, 2006 8:11 AM
To: MixerControl
Subject: [mediactrl] How to get this work into a WG

Thanks, Cullen

PS - A short summary of the status of where we are, what we have, and
where various parties might want to eventually get to might be really
helpful for me.
--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or
information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any
liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any
communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this
website or as otherwise deemed improper.