Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Preliminary IETF 68 Schedule

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:35:58 -0800

THURSDAY, March 22, 2007

1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
Karlin II    RAI    mediactrl    Media Server Control

Sessions at the same time:
Grand Ballroom    TSV    behave    Behavior Engineering for Hindrance
Avoidance WG
Karlin I    OPS    ipfix    IP Flow Information Export WG
Congress III    OPS    v6ops    IPv6 Operations WG
Madrid/Vienna    RTG    idr    Inter-Domain Routing WG
Congress II    SEC    saag    Security Area Directorate Open Meeting

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl