Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Marginally on-topic: Motivation for use cases

From: "Haluska, John J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:54:22 -0400

Hi All

I thought during this lull in the exploder activities it might be useful
to share some background on where at least myself and perhaps a few
others are coming from as far as usecases. There is a draft on Directory
Assistance and Operator Services that myself and co authors have been
working on, it makes fairly heavy use of application server control of
media servers. Probably the next revision will have updates and more
details on that, and would probably reference the MEDIACTRL work as
works in progress.

Please see
http://www1.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-ass
istance-03.txt

If you have any comments not specific to MEDIACTRL, it's best to share
them either privately or to the SIPPING mailing list. 

Thanks

John Haluska

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl