Subject: [MEDIACTRL] SIP Control Framework

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:56:01 -0000

Hi All,

I am currently planning a new version of the SIP Control Framework
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-fr
amework-00.txt) based on some feedback and changes that are outstanding.
I would really like to progress this document so that it comes close to
being a WGLC candidate.  I intend submitting the new version after the
IETF blackout period finishes and so this provides an ideal opportunity
for the group to give this document a good review.  I will encourage the
group to take the time and provide me with a detailed review of the
document by Monday 17th December.  I will then attempt to provide a new
version around Christmas (maybe early New Year).

Thanks.

Chris.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl