Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Mediactrl Agenda for Vancouver

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:42:59 -0600

Just as a heads-up, I've just posted a working agenda for the Vancouver 
MEDIACTRL meeting, at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/mediactrl.html.

We're tentatively scheduled for Monday morning at 9:00 AM, so this will be 
completely different from our Chicago Friday morning slot ...

We're interested in comments, of course.

Thanks,

Spencer and Eric, as co-chairs 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:01 -0600

Just a heads-up - I've updated the agenda for our Vancouver MEDIACTRL 
meeting, at http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/mediactrl.html.

Please note that the reading list has a couple of new items on it.

Travel safely!

Spencer, for Spencer and Eric