Subject: [MEDIACTRL] New Internet draft about mediactrl BCPs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 18:15:00 +0100

Dear all,

we just submitted a new Internet draft entitled "Session Control  
Protocol (SIP) Control Framework (ESCS/SCFW) Call Flow Examples". The  
idea of the draft came from our current experience with mediactrl  
implementation (i.e. SIP control framework as it is depicted in the  
mediactrl framework draft). As I anticipated some time ago on this  
list, we have been implementing a prototype of the entire framework  
(both AS and MS), which is now up and running. The prototype currently  
demonstrates the use of some control packages (including basic IVR and  
conferencing). In the draft we put information which we hope might  
prove useful to other implementors who are facing the same issues we  
had to solve during these last months. It is far from being a complete  
piece of work and some important sections are still missing. Though,  
we felt it might have been useful to share with you both the idea and  
its current realization. We hope you can find some time out of your  
busy schedule to download it (it is also available at  
http://mediactrl.sourceforge.net/documentation/draft-miniero-mediactrl-escs-00.txt) and have a look at it. Your comments will be much  
appreciated.
We'd also like to ask the chairs whether they deem it worth to present  
the draft (together with a proof-of-concepts demo) at the upcoming  
meeting in Vancouver.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl