Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Chair Poll: Media Types for Basic IVR package

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:21:50 -0600

Just following up on this item from the IETF 70 meeting - we would 
appreciate hearing the views of the working group on-list (where IETF 
working groups actually make decisions).

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair

IVR Package - Scott McGlashan

There were several scope questions discussed:

  a.. "Does the basic IVR package need to real time text?"  (CHAIRS: to poll
on-list)

  b.. "Does the basic IVR package need to do video"?  (These questions
related to accessibility)  (CHAIRS: to poll on-list)

  c.. Is support for these media types  a MUST or a SHOULD?

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:30:31 +0200

Hi,

This is my view

a.. YES

b.. YES

C.. I think SHOULD but with an option enabling the AS to find out which media are supported. (BTW: this is a general topic and can be based feature tags.)

Roni Even

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Spencer Dawkins [mailto:[email-masked]]

> Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:22 AM

> To: [email-masked]

> Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Chair Poll: Media Types for Basic IVR package

>   a.. "Does the basic IVR package need to real time text?"  (CHAIRS: to

> poll