Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Pseudo WGLC - SIP Control Framework

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:59:08 -0800

We have a document that is not perfect as a formal requirements document,
but the chairs think should be sufficient to give to the SIP Work Group to
get what we need done.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00

If if you do not think it is sufficient, or needs other requirements, please
speak up now.  The focus is on requirements, not the solution; SIP will give
us the solution.  The directions to the SIP work group will be something
like, "Take the requirements, feel free to ignore the solution in the
document."

This is a Pseudo Work Group Last Call, in that we have no intention of
publishing this document.  The expectation is the agreed-upon requirements
will become a section in the protocol document produced by the SIP work
group.

You have until 15 February to make your comments.

Thanks.

--
The mediactrl Chairs

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl