Subject: [MEDIACTRL] status of draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework

From: "Brett Tate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:56:00 -0500

Greetings,

I'm curious about the status and future of
draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework.

Eric's email
(http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mediactrl/current/msg00654.html)
appears to mention that the draft is basically becoming a requirements
document for use by the SIP working group.  Does the comment apply to
all aspects of the document or only the potential SIP changes required
to setup the media-control session?  More specifically, is the
media-control session currently expected to be SIP or non SIP?

Incase there has been discussion with the SIP working group, what are
the currently proposed target dates to fulfill the SIP requirements from
draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework?

Thanks,
Brett

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl