Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Query

From: Rahul <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:29:55 +0530

Hi All,

      This might not be the correct question for this group. But I want to
know in any vendor is supporting P-CHARGING-VECTOR header for the Media
Server. 

I know some media servers and they don't support this and as per IMS
document the media server might generated CDR for which it require to
understand this header.

Regards,

Rahul

****************************************************************************
*********************************************

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl