Subject: [MEDIACTRL]Using Control-package header and Packages header

From: Yuxia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:32:04 +0800

Hi, everyone
I have read the “draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-00” .  Can you
permit my asking questions about “Control-package” header and “packages”
header describing in the section 11 and 12 of this draft ?
1、why does control framework message contain the two header at the “same
time”  ?  Don’t they express the same meaning both containing the value
for Packages name? 
2、if the value for Control-package header is different from the value for
Packages header, so can I understand that packages value for Packages header
is actually one of package values for Control-package header, meaning a
contained relationship ? 
3、from the example in the section 12, Packages header appears in control
framework message after the control channel established, and Control-package
header appears both in control framework message and SIP dialog message, and
is there definite location for the two headers in all messages, or there is
no important meaning and difference for their location ? 
 
Expect your reply, thank you very much !
 
Cheers
 
Isal Zhang
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl