Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Source code of the SIP Control Framework prototype released

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:56:09 +0100

Hi all,

FYI, we just released the source code of our prototype implementation  
of the SIP Control Framework:

            http://mediactrl.sourceforge.net/

Apart a couple of bugfixes, it's basically the same application we  
demonstrated in Vancouver, to which we added some documentation. The  
release currently provides only the Media Server and a simple  
ncurses-based Application Server stub to test it: we're still working  
on properly documenting the SIP servlet Application Server we used in  
Vancouver, but it will soon be released as well.

Give it a try and let us know what you think about it. We hope you'll  
find it useful for furtherly improving the already great work that is  
being done here in MediaCtrl!

Lorenzo

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Università degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy)
Phone: +390817683821 - Fax: +390817683816
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl